Chapter 6:

Q

"The hell are they still here for?" I ask Mogul about Morg and Nee.

It was like 11 and the house party was already in full effect and they weren't suppose to be here since we didn't want them here during the party.

"Shawn's dumbass was suppose to come get them, but he still ain't here. Probably laid up under his babymama." Mogul said.

I shook my head. It's been a couple of days since the whole me and Nee falling asleep situation which was made into a bigger deal than it needed to be.

Me and Shawn talked shit out. Luckily we good now because I was ready to off that niggas top over my money.

Nee and Morgan were dancing together as the loud music blasted through the house.

Niggas know not to come up to Morgz because it's known that she is Mogul's little sister, but it was pissing me off that niggas kept coming up to Nee.

"Aye she off limits." I said pulling the nigga Nee was about to dance with away from her.

"Oh ard." He said simply shrugging, walking away, and grabbing the next bitch.

"Asshole! That's the second time you did that tonight!" She yells over the music.

"Oh well." I said giving her a shrug before walking away.

"I'm gonna kill his ass." I heard her shout to Morgan as I walked away.

She ain't crazy.

Nee

"I'm going to find Mogul real quick." Morgan leaned in and said to me since the music was so loud.

I nodded. "I'ma go run Q's hoes off since he wants to run off dudes I wanna dance with." I said watching as some chick came and stood next to him.

"Q dance with me." I said trying to pull him from where he was standing smoking with his boys.

"I don't dance shawty." He said.

"I don't care come on." I said turning around pressing my back to his front dancing on him.

The chick that was just talking to him sucked her teeth and decided to walk off.

"You're playin." He said, but he still put his hand on my hip letting me continue to dance on him.

"None of that shit." Mogul said coming up pulling me off Q.

I laughed shaking my head before walking off going to find Morgan.

"Ooh girl I see you." Tisha said coming up to me. "You and Q, yall cute. Yall together?"

"Nah, that's the homie."

"Oh okay, yall a good look tho." She said before walking off with her friends.

"I got a headache and I'm ready to go." Morgan said as I found her sitting on the steps and I sat next to her.

"I'ma call Shawn." I said knowing he'll come if I continue to bug him.

"We're late as hell we might as well not go." I said to Morgan as we walked into her house.

It's ten and we still ain't at school because we overslept. Plus now we had to come back to Morgan's house for our bookbags we left in her room.

"Yeah, but they be calling home and I don't feel like hearing Mogul's mouth and I know you don't wanna hear Ma's mouth." She said.

"True." I agreed.

"I don't know who's cleaning this mess up." Morgan said looking over the mess that took over the living room. "Then they're suppose to be having another party tonight talking about yesterday was just the preview. Glad I got a lock on my room door and I will not be here."

"They crazy wanting all these people in yall house back to back like that."

"Right, they irky. I'ma get our bags then we can go." Morgan said walking towards the steps.

"Okay." I said going into their kitchen to get me a poptart and a water.

I froze dead in step when I seen a half naked trying to get dress in a rush Tisha coming out the guest room.

"The hell are you doing here?" I ask her making her jump looking up.

"Oh girl, ya know." She said.

"No, I don't know. So who did you sleep with, one of Mogul and Q's boys?" I ask trying to give her the benefit of the doubt.

Before she could answer I seen Q come out the guest room rubbing his eyes yawning as he went into the bathroom.

I chuckled putting my water and poptart down.

The lord knows my heart, but I am so close to losing it. I thought to myself trying to keep calm.

"Well," She shrugged. "I guess he likes bitches his age better. Not little girls."

"I guess so, huh?." I shrugged smiling before my fist landed in her face.

Over and over and over again as she screamed trying to fight back.

"What the fuck?" Mogul says coming downstairs the same time Morgan does.

Before I know it I was lifted off her by Q.

"Get off me!" I shout getting free of his hold, turning, and pushing his chest as hard as I could.

"You fuckin knew that bitch was suppose to be my friend!" I yelled in his face. "And you, you knew I liked him!" I snap now talking to the hoe about to place my boot in her face, but I was lifted and moved once again.

"I told you that hoe wasn't ya friend. Now look, she's leaking all over our carpet." Morgan tsks shaking her head.

Before I knew it I was home, but I was leaving right back out...

With a bat.

"Uh, Nicole what are you doing?" Morgan asks following me out the house as I quickly walked the few blocks back to her house.

I took the bat and began smashing all the windows and headlights out of Q's truck.

"Yo what the fuck!" Q shouts coming outside with Mogul.

"Fuck you! That's what!" I shout breaking the last window.

"Fuck you too! I could legit slap the shit outta you right now." Q said red in the face since he was so pissed.

"Just let her go bruh." Mogul said standing in front of Q.

"Do it then!" I yell about to walk up to him, but Morgan grabbed my arm pulling me back.

"You must not realize I have other niggas that want me. A bullshit ass crush for what!?" I yell before walking back home with Morgan behind me.

"Don't do anything you'll regret Nee. Well anything more you will regret that is." Morgan said once we were back at my house.

"Fuck him." I said pacing my living room trying to calm down.

Fuck him.

.....