Chapter 9:

Nee in MM.

2 years later...

*********

Nee

"My sister 18, turn up!" Morg shouted as she walked into my house with Mogul not far behind her. "Happy Birthday!" She said hugging me.

"Aye, thanks!" I smiled all big hugging her back.

"We turning up for ya party tonight." She said dancing receiving a slap on the head from Mogul.

"You already know." I said laughing as she glared at Mogul.

"Okay where Ma? I need food." She said heading towards the kitchen.

"Oh so food is more important than your best friend?" I ask.

"Yup." She says turning back towards me winking before disappearing into the kitchen.

The same time she disappeared my niece came wobbling towards me whining. I bent down picking her up and she stop instantly.

"Mogul where my gift?" I ask as he says happy birthday hugging me next.

"I got you tonight at ya party lil nigga." He said trying to take Sofia, but she started whining grabbing on to me. "She mean as shit."

"Stop. She just loves her Auntie." I said kissing her.

I was about to head into the kitchen after Morgan, but then Momma Nay and Q walked through the front door.

Over the past two years me and Q have been cordial. We try to avoid each other for the most part, but of course we would see each other since Morgan is my best friend and Mogul is his. Other than that we have kept it short and simple. He do his thing, I do mine.

"Momma Nay I only remember inviting you to my birthday breakfast." I said hugging her.

"Girl hush, like you ain't my future daughter-in-law. Who's baby is this? I know yo ass ain't got no baby. She look just like you."

"Everybody thinks that. No, she's Shawn's daughter. Her name is Sofia."

"Hi pretty girl." She said to my niece. "When Shawn had a baby?"

"He got two. A son and a daughter. She's one and he's three. We don't really get to see him if his mom and Shawn are on the outs tho."

"I told his ass about fooling with these dummy hoes." She said walking off making me laugh.

"I started to think that was you too for a minute." Q said pointing to my niece.

"Nigga you would have definitely knew if I had a baby. You would have seen me pregnant."

"True."

We stood there in silence for awhile.

"Uh, Shawn and Mogul are in the living room if you wanna wait in there with them until breakfast is finish."

He nodded slick looking me over before walking into the living room.

"Happy Birthday lil sis." Asia said hugging me.

Me, her, and Morgan decided to go to the mall for last minute outfits for tonight.

"Thank you. You be too busy for ya lil sisters. Either you too busy up under Mogul or too busy avoiding him."

"No I see you and Morgan all the time, even when I'm mad at dumbass Mogul so don't even."

"You need to leave his cheating ass alone." Morgan said.