Chapter 10:

Nee

I woke up laid all up into Q's chest as his hand laid over me resting on my ass. I snuggled more into his chest getting even more comfortable. I smiling thinking of the fact that I actually gave my virginity to my dream guy. Last night all those feelings that I tried to push on to the back burner came back rushing me full force.

I rubbed my hand over his tattooed chest, but froze as reality came back to me...

Shit started to stir around my head. I don't think what I did was wrong and I can't say that I regret it, but apart of me was beginning to panic because I-

"What's wrong?" Q asks eyes half open.

"I have a boyfriend!" I exclaim.

"Fuck that nigga. I told you when you turned 18 what it was gonna be."

"You can't just tell me what nothing is going to be. I have a boyfriend."

"But you just gave ya virginity up to me?" He asks raising an eyebrow.

"See no, I have to go." I said trying to get up, but he wouldn't let me. "Q I just cheated I wouldn't want that done to me so I feel bad about doing it to somebody else."

"I know yo ass ain't that naive that you don't see that the fuck nigga is cheating on you. Or you just don't want to see it because you don't give that much of a fuck about that nigga. So like I said, fuck that nigga." He said kissing my neck.

"Can you put on some clothes?" I ask as his hard member sits against my bare center and I was getting turned on.

"Nah you can leave some off tho" He says lifting my leg then sliding in me making me gasp as I moaned loudly.

He flipped us so that I was now on my back and he was now on top of me while he pumped in and out of me.

"Now, you got what? You're whose?" He questions me.

"Ohh fuck!" I cried out as the pressure built in my stomach and I swear I could feel the tip of him hitting the deepest spot that he could reach.

"You didn't answer me." He said between groans while using one hand to keep himself and the other to pull on to my nipple.

"I. Can't." I said barely being able to speak as I tensed as I neared my release and it started to take over my body, but he begin to slow his pace.

"No, no, no. Don't slow down, don't stop." I said trying to move my hips against him as he spread my legs more moving in and out of me slowly as he watched.

"You belong to who?" He asks once again.

"You Quentin! You!" I snap

"Exactly, you my fuckin baby." He said smirking as he began speeding back up as he applied pressure on to my clit with his thumb making my release come full force.

I cried out as he continued thrusting in and out of me before he reached his own release as a deep groan came from him as he thrusted inside of me one last time buried deep inside of me. He crushed his lips into mine as he got a last few gentle strokes out.

"You're my fuckin baby." He said gently clasping on top me as he kissed my neck.

*

"You good?" Q asks me as he pulls up out front of my house.

After round two we took a shower together which is why every single thing I have on right now is a piece of his clothing.

"Yeah." I said.

"You really think he was cheating on me?" I somehow found myself asking.

"Man, are you fuckin serious? Fuck that nigga. He don't matter anymore. You're mine from this day forward and I'm not willing to fuckin share. So it's best if you tell ol boy to push."