Chapter 8:

Q in MM.

********

Nee

"Get your ass up Nicole." My mom yelled as she walks pass my room for like the third time.

She was getting ready for work and I had to go to school, but afterwards she is making Shawn take me to Q's to apologize then right back home I go. As she said. I'm already dressed and ready I just don't feel like getting back up.

"Nicole what did I say?" She asks walking into my room this time as she walks pass.

"Can Morgan come over after school?" I ask.

"No. Now get up."

"Mommy please."

"Mommy nothing."

"But-"

"You see her at school, that is enough. Now come on so I can take you to school."

"Morgan call mom and ask her can you come over." I told her as I hugged her all dramatically.

I went a whole weekend without seeing or talking to her.

"Trust me I did already and she said no." She said. "Oh, but here I brought you this." She said handing me a caramel frappe.

"Thank you." I said taking it.

"Mhmm." She said drinking her own. We were standing at her locker waiting for the bell to ring.

"What's up Morgz?" A boy said as he walked pass were we stood with another boy.

Her ass simply nodded making me laugh.

"You surely are your brother's sister. Yall both rude as hell and do that same head nod."

"I am not rude." She said.

"Yes, yes you are. You don't believe in making any friends really and you ignore guys who try to talk to you."

"First, we don't need friends when we got each other. I do believe in making new friends I just gotta feel them out first. Me and you didn't even become friends right away. I'm not easily trusting to new people."

"That you aren't. It's only right tho and I had to learn that the hard way, but at least I learned it."

"Exactly. Now second, I'm not interested in any of these boys and neither are you really besides Q. Plus Mogul will most likely scare them away so what's the use." She shrugs.

"True." I said agreeing.

"Shawn is coming to get me from school you riding with us? Mom is making me go apologize to Q."

"Yeah, I'ma tell Mogul so he doesn't come to pick us up. Moms really ain't playing."

"Man she ain't." I said just before the bell rung.

"I really hate that the only period we have the same is lunch. I'll see you then I guess." Morgan said.

"Okay." I said before we went our separate ways.

"Oh my bad." I said bumping into somebody.

"Oh Ms. Nee herself." Jarren said smirking. "Hit me when you're single."

"I am single."

"Didn't seem that way." He said.

"Get to class!" A security guard called out before I could say anything back.

"I'ma hit ya line." Jarren said before walking away.

"Mom she is in the car with me now. I love you, but you are driving me crazy." Shawn said into the car phone as me and Morgan got in.