Chapter 11:

Q

"Yo you are legit pissing me off even more." Nee said walking off.

She just got done cussing me out over eating some food that I bought and she didn't want.

I flagged her off. It's been two months and I am now use to all her craziness. We've spent the last two months going on dates here and there while getting to know each other all over again and more.

As the doorbell rings I go to open it knowing it's nobody, but Morgan. Now since Nee be here majority of the time of course Morgan is too.

"Yo I'm about to hit ya line with some business." Mogul said from where he was parked. I signaled I heard him and he left.

"You are kidnapping my bestfriend." Morgan says as soon as I let her into the house.

"Nigga. You still see her all the time. You and her both stay with the fuckin dramatics."

"Whatever. Where she at?"

"Upstairs being a damn brat." I said heading toward the steps.

"About what?" She asks following me.

"Over some fuckin food."

"Q don't be talking shit about me." Nee snaps as we walk into the room. "You ate my food so yeah, I'm mad."

"You said you didn't even want! Morgz let me tell you all she made me get her. Fries from McDonald's, a frosty from Wendy's, and wings from Pizza Hut. Her ass only ate the fuckin fries! I started to cuss her ass out, but was like fuck it. I'll just eat the rest. So I did and now she's mad."

"Whatever asshole." She said kicking me with her foot from where she laid.

"Aye." I said slapping her ass.

"You're crazy as hell Nee. Why you half naked?" Morgz asks.

"It's hot and Q keeps turning the air down."

"Because you got it freezing in here." I said correcting her.

"Leave me alone Q." She said burying her face into the pillow. "I'm about to take a nap."

"I just got here bitch. Come with me to get my nails done then we can go to my house." Morgan says.

"Morg." Nee whines as she yawns.

"Come on, please!"

"Ugh, fine." She says sitting up stretching.

"Come on chauffeur." Morgz said to me.

"You got me fucked up. Yall need to get yall license asap, that driving yall around shit about to be dead. I'll take yall but better have Shawn pick yall asses up."

"Why, what the hell you gotta do?" Nee asks.

"What the hell else do I do? Make money."

"Shut up smartass."

"Okay, crazy ass."

Nee

"Does Shawn know about you and Q?" Morgan asks as we leave the nail shop walking towards Shawn's truck.

"I'm guessing so, I haven't told him directly yet."

"Now since you're having sex Mogul keeps questioning me. You still a virgin? You like any niggas? I'll kill yo ass and the nigga you like Morgz don't fuckin play with me." She said trying to mock his deep voice.

"He's extra." I said laughing.

"For real."

"Where the fuck you been?" Shawn asks me as we get in.