Chapter 1 Summer vacation

Chapter 1:
Summer vacation

((SLIGHTLY MORE EDITED))

Welcome to my new book! I'm so happy you decided you wanted to read! If you haven't read any of my other books then well you're in for some surprises. But if you have read my book I'm sure you know what you're in for!

Before this book starts I need to give a few... Warnings. For starters, this book is rated R for a reason. At some point, there will be a ton of sexual content and there will also be harsh language. I will warn you guys once but after that just assume something naughty will happen. And another thing this book is a BXB if you are not into that or dislike it in any way instead of sending me to hate or something just leave. Save everyone some time and find a different book to read. It will be greatly appreciated.

And if you're the type of person who doesn't read author notes... Well, good luck.

This first chapter is dedicated to Baker2Reader for supporting me in all my books. Love her to pieces I swear. Please go check out her profile and her books, they're mighty fine I swear.

Copyright notice: all characters, situations, and names are a product of my imagination, it's all fictional and therefore do not refer to real persons or situations. The entire story is of my property and my fictional creation; plot, idea, story, characters are a product of my own original creation.

Copyright © Jenniferbirt, 2015

PICTURE to the right (or top) ------> DOMINIC PRICE

DOMINIC •

    High school graduation was only four days ago and I'm already hundreds of miles away from my childhood home. didn't take me very long at all, huh?

     After graduation, my family took me for a month's vacation to the mountains where we'll be camping and living off the fish we catch in the river. Of course, in case of emergency, we still will have the family car but we are trying to be as close to nature as possible. 'Bunch of tree huggers, aren't we?

     We finally arrive in the morning after being in the car all night and, needless to say, we are all overjoyed with being able to finally stretch our legs again. All feeling is gone from my waist down and my neck burns from the awkward sleeping position I've been crammed in for hours. I can feel a headache making its guest appearance and it won't be long before something else starts to ache. Needless to say, overjoyed.

     My father, an enormous man who resembling a Viking bear ready to brave the harshest winter! that has the personality of a puppy, sets up the tent and campfire almost immediately while my mother, a tall, slender woman with the elegance of an angel and a smile that could melt anyone's heart, took my two younger siblings to this campsite's riverside beach to begin teaching them to fish.

     I know typically the father in a family teaches the children to fish, as my dad had taught me, but my mother is just as good if not better than my old man. Plus she handles my two siblings much easier than my father.

     Throughout the unpacking period, I could hear my youngest sister, Mira, squeal every time she catches a fish. She's too scared to take it off the hook making the middle child, my little brother, help her. My brother, Jack, is a bit quieter than Mira, but he's still having fun. Mira is only seven and beyond adorable already, she's the best baby sister I could have asked for. A real princess but couldn't be sweeter. Next jack is twelve, and he's kinda starting to be a man. He's started taking more care and more responsibility for Mira and tries to be a big brother for her. I feel so much older than them, being 19. For one I feel so separate from them like there is a distance between us but at the same time, I love them so much. They've been my best friends ever since they were born. I do worry though, I'm sure there will be a point where they'll come to dislike me for whatever the reason, be it puberty or teenage aggression. I should know, I've done it myself when I was a couple of years younger.