Chapter 3 Adventure

Chapter 3
Adventure

((SLIGHTLY MORE EDITED))

This chapter is dedicated to the boyfriend I don't have XD

*This Chapter is dedicated to the memory of Sir Ian Holm. Sail west Bilbo Baggins.

September 12th, 1931 - June 19th, 2020

PICTURE to the right (or top) ------> Colton Boroi

DOMINIC •

         Three weeks are left on our family vacation. After yesterday's horse ride I'm worried the only thing I'll be able to think about out here is Colton. What the hell has gotten into me? Never before in my life have I ever obsessed over another human being, let alone another man. Not to mention how my body felt when he touched me. His hands and body were as cold as ice, yet every time his skin touched mine it felt hotter than touching white coals with my bare hands. And the twisted knot I could feel in my core, my body felt completely new every time he looked at me. Like nothing I've ever felt before. The tips of my fingers tingle in anticipation at the thought of us toughing again and quickly I try to veer my train of thought.

        I've been thinking of any type of way to straighten my thought process but it won't work. No matter what, I catch myself slipping.

         Always women, never men. I mean they're gorgeous, of course, I would prefer girls. But now the thought of a woman in a sexual way almost makes me sick. Even trying to imagine sex with a girl doesn't help my wandering mind, my partner always ends up changing halfway through. That which once plagued my teenage mind now sickens me.

         I've decided I need to take my mind off of things today so I'll be exploring the woods a bit. On my own. as much as I'd love to have Ryan along, I don't need her planting corrupting thoughts in my head. I need a clear mind for this.

         I get changed in the tent and make a small backpack of snacks and water before heading out and looking around. Thankfully, Ryan is sitting together under a tree, reading her new book. At least she already has something to do. Mom and dad are sitting together on the shore of the river holding hands and watching the kids play in the water. A sudden image crosses my mind, making me shudder and physically shake the thought away.

         Heading over to Ryan, I try to glance around at her book, "what are you reading anyway?" I ask but she hides her book and hisses lowly at me. a stern glare in her eyes telling me to back off. I retaliate confused then take a second to understand what she just did. "D-did you just... Hiss at me?" I ask holding my hands up in mercy.

         "Yes, I did. You don't need to know what I'm reading. Now go get lost or something. Begone." She tells me and I widen my eyes, surprised.

         "W-well ok then. I'll be back before it's dark... Um bye, I guess."

         "Au revoir!" She answers with a salute from her brow, not lifting an eye from her book again. Well, that was odd... She's never done that before. I know she doesn't like me interrupting her reading but she's never hissed before. I shake my head then head to my mom and dad.

         Warning them in advance of my plans for today, then say bye to the kids, I start heading to the area I went to before. Only a short walk before I make it there, and I'm greeted with the beautiful water view from the other evening. I take my shoes off then store them in my backpack to protect them from the water before I start wading through the ice-like water. I'm looking for some sort of trail or something easy to climb, anything to get a good idea of where I am or where I should go. As I look around I hear splashing behind me, making me jump and step on a sharp rock behind me. I wince but when I look I don't see anything other than fish swimming by. Maybe it was just them jumping from the water, they made me get hurt the jerks. Glancing around again I spot something perfect to climb. Making my way over and first getting my grip on the rocks' slick surface, I start to climb up. I should have learned a lesson yesterday but who could pass up a view like this one.