Chapter 23 Puppies

Chapter 23
Puppies

((UNEDITED))

No picture

This chapter is dedicated to people starting school, good luck.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Nic leaves with Toby and the four others after he turns to his wolf and this time doesn't even bother to try and get us to pet him as he's already running into the woods. "Are you sure you thought about it enough? It's only been a day." Col asks me and I nod.

"Well... What other outcome can I choose? And we know something has to happen for the three of us to properly be with each other so I don't have to do much thought. I don't care if I'm a human or not. A life is a life." I tell him and he smiles before kissing the side of my head.

We head into the house and I take a quick shower before changing into clean clothes. Col and I head to dinner where everyone has filled into the hall where we had breakfast and are all talking and eating happily, I wonder if they always share their meals like this.

Col and I get our food before finding a place to sit. "Is the whole pack here?" I ask col and he shakes his head.

"During times like this there's always a few who eat before hand and just travel around making sure there isn't a rogue or someone snooping in the camp. They're kinda like guards but it's not their job or anything." Col says and I nod.

"Do you want blood?" I ask him and he thinks for a moment.

"Well considering you two forced your blood onto me. I'm not actually hungry at all but I wouldn't mind taking some if you're willing." He smirks and I roll my eyes before agreeing. I don't really care. He can take as much as he wants.

I take a bite into my food before thinking of something, "will my blood taste different to you?"

He glances at me before nodding, "only a little bit. It'll taste slightly like Nic's but other than that it'll be the same." I raise a brow at that and he seems to notice, "he'll have to give you some of his blood in order to turn you." He tells me and my mouth drops in an oh.

I guess that makes sense.

"Well... You can have as much of my blood as you want. Just not around so many people." I say feeling self conscious that everyone can hear everything we're saying. They're judging us I just know it.

He chuckles and nods before taking bite out of his food. I wonder why he still eats normal food even though it does literally nothing for him. Maybe it's the taste? But he says blood is the best tasting thing so his taste buds have to be messed up then. "Why do you eat normal food?"

He glances at me, "well, I'm not too sure. It doesn't effect me or harm me in anyway. And it's not like I taste it, I guess it's just to feel normal."

"You don't taste it?"

"Not really. Like its very dull and bland. Thing about your favorite food in the world but imagine it tasting like water. That's kinda how it is for me." He says and I frown giving him an odd look.

"You're weird..." I mumble and he laughs.

"Stop judging me, I can't help it. It's almost a habit to grab food when ever I'm offered and I'd feel bad not eating it so I do. " he tries to defend himself but I shake my head. Not buying it, he's just weird. He rolls his eyes before taking another bite of disgusting water food. If I didn't love him I swear...