Chapter 18 Unexpected plans

Chapter 18
Unexpected plans

PICTURE to the right (or top) ------> nothing

This chapter is dedicated to those who lost someone they love. Be strong.

Look, I stupidly wrote in that Dom was unaware of Nic being an alpha in this chapter. Just try to ignore my stupidity until I get to editing this chapter. Permission to call author dumb: granted.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I sat at my desk scribbling on the corner of my paper while music played in the background. I was chewing on him and not really thinking of anything and it made me realise I felt like a high schooler again. Sitting around in my room goofing off instead of doing my work. I used to spend hours sitting around doodling to music instead of homework and I had a serious gum addiction but after a while I kinda broke out of it.

It's kinda weird, almost like I'd gone back in time only Nic was sitting on my bed and my moms funeral was in a few days. I tried to push the funeral from my thoughts as I kept trying to come up with something to write. Nic was laying on his stomach while looking at something on his phone. He's been really quiet all day but I know he took his medicine. Probably just not feeling talkative today.

I hadn't gotten dressed from when I woke up so I sat around in my underwear with messy hair. It's not like anyone other than Nic would see me like this. My brother and sister were out with friends today and my dad was working.

Actually now that I think about it I probably don't need to be locked up in my room.

I stood up suddenly gaining Nic's attention, he looks up at me and watches as I walked to my room opening it and walked away. I'm sure he would follow me so I walked to the kitchen and grabbed the milk from the fridge before pouring a glass. Nic walked into the kitchen and sat at one of the bar stools watching me. "Give up on writing?" He asks after a minute and I nod going over and sitting next to him. He takes my hand as I lay my head on his shoulder.

"It's weird being back here. I almost feel like I should be going to school right now." I tell him and he chuckles.

"It's summer though."

"I know it's just, I don't know it's weird." I tell him and he nods. "What do you wanna do today?" I ask him and he shrugs.

"I don't know, its kinda weird not having Colton and Ryan around. I wonder how they're doing. Shouldn't Colton be coming soon?" He asks and I nod.

"That's what he told us. Ryan as well, she's bringing Odilia with her too." He hums slightly.

• COLTON'S POV •

It's been two weeks since my mates went back home without me. It's been literal hell, and it doesn't look like I'll be able to go back as soon as I thought. I never expected there to be so much paper work, as well as formal visits and business meetings I had to attend with my father. My step mother hasn't been making it any easier as well, constantly making it harder for me. She wants me gone and I know it.

I feel bad for Ryan as well, she's starting to look homesick and the thought of the funeral are weighing on her brain. Odilia takes good care of her though, trying to distract her by making her clothes or showing her things she's already made.

I on the other had have had a hard time with only calling my mates. I want to see them and hold them and more but I'm stuck thousands of miles away. Not to mention my food has been beyond disgusting as well. Who would have thought I got addicted to Dominic's blood.