Chapter 5 nice to meet you

Chapter 5
Nice to meet you

((SLIGHTLY MORE EDITED))

PICTURE to the right (or top) ------> anything you want it to be

This chapter is dedicated to... Fuck it, it's dedicated to Chris Biersack for being the best father in the world.

DOMINIC •

       I wake up to the sound of rapid beating on my door. Assuming it's just Ryan, being Ryan, I lazily stretch and take my time with getting up. Spotting the clock by the bed, I frown"Ryan what do you want... It's 7 am! Let me sleep!" I yell falling back onto the bed. Suddenly the double doors fling open and she walks in with a devilish grin.

       "It's date day~!" she sings out "which means we get up early and go shopping for something nice to wear. Now get your ass up and go take a shower." She says getting on the bed and jumping over me. I groan and sit up, pushing her off the bed as she falls to the ground. She groans, rubbing her butt from landing on it.

       "Good, I hope that hurt..." I mumble standing from the bed and head to my bathroom. "Can you make breakfast or something, instead of nagging me, and I'm not leaving on an empty stomach," I tell her before closing the door and starting the shower. I hear the door to my room latch and I know she's finally done, at least for now. I strip my nightclothes and step into the ice-cold shower. Yes, you heard me, ice-cold. I hate warm showers. It makes me feel sick.

       After I finish showering and put some shorts on, I head downstairs and Ryan is sitting on the counter with a pancake cooking on the stove. She's playing on her phone as she waits. I can't help but take this moment to take in her appearance. Her hair is tied back in a ponytail with glasses sitting on her nose. She very rarely wears them but when she's feeling lazy she'll avoid her contacts. She's wearing a loose t-shirt and shorts and I notice something on her leg.

       Large colorful streaks and curls wrap around her leg and I chuckle. "Did you find sharpies in the office?" I ask going over and flipping the pancake for her.

       She grins sweetly up at me, briefly appearing like a child, "I couldn't sleep last night so I explored the house and found them. So I decided to give myself a tattoo."

       "It's very pretty." I roll my eyes with a soft smile then put the pancake on a plate with two others. I put the rest of the pancake batter in the pan before pulling a bar stool out and sitting down.

       "speaking of tattoos..." she drawls on suddenly, slipping off the counter like a snake and tip-toeing around to the other side of me "excited to see Mr. tall, dark, and handsome?" her mischievous grin is back as she peers up at me once more.

       I can't control the groan that rumbles out of the back of my throat " don't get me started, Ryan. I sounded like a blubbering idiot on the phone, he probably thinks I'm a freak, so I don't need my hopes getting inflated." I grumble out harsher than intended but to be fair, I haven't had coffee yet and got woken up far too early.

        "yeesh, who spit in your coffee? Try to think a little more positively, he agreed to go didn't he?" she asks, her hand propping on her hip.

       "More like lack-there-of," I mutter as I head for the coffee machine. " And yes, he did agree, but that doesn't mean he doesn't think I'm weird."

       "You're overthinking it," she deadpans before waving her hand. "Let's not think about that anymore." 

       "So where are you dragging me today? You are aware this town doesn't have a mall, right?" I change the subject and she nods.