Chapter 21 Welcome Home Golden Summit

Chapter 21
Welcome Home Golden Summit

No picture as usual

Dedicated to those of you who support me through my books... Seriously... Thank you...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"For the last time you're not becoming a cat shifter." Nic groans and he leads me through the woods back to the house.

"C'mon please. Are you saying if I was a cat you'd hate me?" I ask him and he stops to turn to me.

"I would never hate you. I love you. But I hate cats." He says cupping my cheeks before kissing me softly. He turns back around and starts walking again.

I roll my eyes at his childish behaviour. After we woke up this morning I started asking questions about becoming a shifted again but asking about the cat shifter was the most amusing. He stops and watches for me to catch up with him, as I walk up to him he turns to keep walking but I wrap my arms around his shoulders from behind and lean up to his ear, "are you sure you wouldn't want me to be a little kitty shifter?" I try to purr as my arms go over his chest.

He lets a low sound from the back of his throat, almost like a growl. "Dom, unless you want me to take you right now and make you my wolf I suggest keeping this talk till we see Colton again." He mutters and I smirk. He's so close to doing what I want, I don't care what it is I just want to be able to fully be with my mates.

He turns around and grabs me quickly, lifting me in his arms before walking again, "c'mon lets get back to the house and stop stoping." He chuckles lightly and I laugh leaning against him chest.

"So technically we should see Col tomorrow. But if we don't we get to go back to Germany, am I right?" I ask and he nods.

"Yep you're right. No matter what we're seeing him tomorrow." He tells me and I grin.

He carries me all the way back to the house before finally setting me on my feet. Ryan and Odilia greet us on the kitchen where they're drinking coffee and making what looks like french toast. "How much do you want?" She asks me after I ruffle her hair on the way past her.

"One or two." I respond running upstairs and turning the shower on.

• NICHOLAS'S POV •

Dom runs upstairs after answering Ryan and I hear the shower start. "You?" Ryan turns to me.

"Just one please." I say grabbing a mug and getting a glass of coffee.

"So where were you two last night?" Odilia asks with a smirk playing on her lips as she sits on the island with a news paper on her lap.

"A cave a matter of fact." I try to hide my grin as Ryan snorts and she shakes her head.

"Oh how romantic." He mumbles before Sipping her coffee.

I cross my arms, "just so you know he loved it. And I did too so it doesn't matter where we were at. We were alone." Ryan hands me a plate with French toast and I thank her. She smiles and nods before handing the syrup to me. "Odilia I have a question." I say after taking a bite and she turns her attention to me. "Dom has been talking about us changing him... You already know how for your guys and it's not much better for Wolves but... Do you think there's anything else maybe less painful for him?" I ask her and she thinks for a moment.

"Well considering you're a shifter and my brother is a demon he's only got those two options. Although there's several types of demons, but not all are desirable. And the most common shifters is wolves and felines, it'll be hard to find any others. You guys seem to be In quiet the difficult situation but if I had to pick... Kill him and get it over with. Don't make him suffer turning into a shifter." She says and I frown. I wish it was that easy but it'll hard for Colton considering he doesn't even want to be a vampire let alone turn someone else.