Is this even my dream anymore?

Izuku POV 

I was still doing the push-ups my father was making me do until there was a knock on the door. My father told me to stop and then he leaves out of the room, I peak out of my door to see my father talking to uncle Masaru. I can't hear what their saying so I step a bit closer. 

No one's pov

"You sure everything is ok Midoriya? I heard screaming coming from here." Masaru says looking at Hazashi with a serious face "Yes everything is fine. You can go home now" Hazashi says trying to close the door on Masaru. Masaru instantly pushes the door wide open with brute force and then walks inside and looks around. Eventually going the kitchen to find Inko on the floor unconscious.. Wait Inko on the floor unconscious?! 

 Izuku hears screaming from his uncle then instantly runs to him seeing his mom on the ground unconscious with blood surrounding her then he goes to shake her "Mom wake up" Izuku says with tears running down his cheek. Masaru had already had called the ambulance and is looking at Izuku trying to awake his mom in tears. He stops the boy and says its ok and hugs him tightly then gets up and walks to Hazashi "Mr. Midoriya you are under arrest until we figure out what happened to Mrs. Midoriya. Whatever you say can and will be held against you in court" Masaru says to Hazashi as he's arresting him and the paramedics flooding into the house putting Inko on the stretcher.

Everything went blank to Izuku. He see's his mom being rushed out of the house, His father being put into the back of a cop car then he looking on the floor seeing that his fathers badge fell off of his uniform and he put it in his pocket, Their was still blood on his hands. His mother blood at that, Masaru walks back to Izuku and says "Would you like to have a sleep over with Katsuki tonight?" Izuku looks at Masaru and nods. They then leave back to go to the Bakugou's household. 

Katsuki POV

Me and the old hag just got finished eating only to hear the door opening. THAT MEANS MY OLD MAN IS BACK. I got down from the table and walked to the door with my old hag following behind to see my dad with a kid with what it seems like blood all over him, He's looking down and seems to be crying. "Izuku will be staying with us until we figure something out. A lot things happened to him tonight so Katsuki can you make him feel at home and maybe try to cheer him up?" My old man says, I look at Deku.. What happened?..

My old man was in the bathroom with Deku trying to get the blood off of him, washing him up and helping him change his clothes. I wait by the bathroom door until they come out but then the door opens revealing the greenette and my old man. "Hey Deku do you want to play cops?" I say excitedly "No, I'm fine kacchan.." He looks at my dad and ask "Where am I going to sleep?" "In Katsuki's room" my old man says. Deku walks to my room already knowing where it is because he's been here a lot of times. 

I look at my dad and he says "Just give him some time, ok?" I nod and walk to my room also.

Deku's POV 

I sit on the floor in Kacchan's room wondering if my mom was going to be ok. I really hope so, It's all my fathers fault HE did this to mother and now my mom is in hospital, I hope he rots in jail. He was suppose to be a cop to protects people yet he hurt me and my mom.. Is this what all cops are like?.. They hurt people? 

I was deep in thought until I hear someone shout my name startling me, I quickly look up to only see it's Kacchan. He frowns "Are you okay Deku?" am I okay? I don't even know myself. "I'm fine" I say coldly not meaning to. He sits beside me and says "You know you don't have to sit on the floor, You could of just sat on my bed." "I don't want to be a bother.." I say looking away "You're not a bother Deku, I love when you come over!" Kacchan says reassuring, I try to hold back my laugh but fail.

He smiles. I always loved when Kacchan smiled he looks so angelic, That smile can make anyone's heart melt. He yawns "I'm tired.. Can we sleep now?" "Yeah I am too" We both go into bed and lay down then eventually fall asleep. 

NEXT DAY 10:45AM
No one's POV

The boy's were still sleep until Mitsuki burst through the door yelling "Wake up brats! We got to eat breakfast before it gets cold!" both of the boys groan because of yelling "Ok ok give us a second old hag!" Katsuki yells back then look at Izuku who looks like he's about to go back to sleep "Oi! Wake up Deku!" He says shaking Izuku "*groans* Fineee, I'm up I'm up" Izuku says sitting up. Both of the boys eventually get up to go eat.

Izuku's POV

Me and Kacchan walk downstairs then into the dining area rubbing our eyes and yawning, We sit at the table and start to pray over our food then start eating. Auntie Mitsuki then says "How did you sleep last night Izuku?" "It was fine auntie thank you for asking" I say eating the nutella waffles she made, Uncle Masaru then looks at me and clears his throat "Well Izuku.. I have good new for you and bad news.. The good news is that your mother is fine and is doing pretty well but she's in a coma..The bad news is that in her notes she said if anything were to happen to her she wants you to move in with your uncle and he lives all the way in South Korea.." I look at him in shock. South Korea is far, why does my mom want me to move all the way out there? 

"How long?" Kacchan ends up asking for me almost as if he knew what I was going to ask. Masaru looks at Kacchan and me with sad eyes "Until Izuku mother is awake and we have no Idea when that's going to be" He says sighing. 

Katsuki POV

I can't believe this. Their taking Izuku.. My only bestfriend away from me.. I started crying so I ran away back to my room closing the door behind me. I lay in my bed with my head face down into the pillows sobbing. 'I can't believe he's leaving..' I hear a knock on the door then the door opening, I look to see who it is but it no one other than Izuku himself. He comes in and closes the door behind him "Are you alright Kacchan" He ask 'He looks worried' I had thought. Izuku walks closer to me and hugs me, I hug him back but tighter.. I'm going to miss him..