Years later

8yrs Later because I'm lazy (The boys are currently 16, Eri is 13, and Solar is 17)

Bakugou's POV

It's been 8 years since I was separated from Izuku. We kept in contact and he's actually my boyfriend now, We would facetime and text each other everyday to find out how we've been for the past 8 years. He's so hot now even going to lie.. his abs, his face, his voice.. I love him so much, nothing can tell me otherwise. I didn't noticed I was deep in thought until I heard my bestfriend call me "BAKUBRO" the red head shouts nearly making me fall from my bed down to the floor.

"What shitty hair?" I look at him with a blank expression "Are you ok? You were staring at the wall for like 10 minutes" 'Jeez has it been that long' "Yeah I'm fine" I say kind of lying, I'm actually worried because Izu hasn't called me all day. I hope he's ok. "Well me and squad was about to go to the new ice cream shop that just opened down the street, Wanna come?" I sit there for a minute 'Ice cream doesn't sound bad at all' I thought "Yeah I'll go" I said getting up and putting on my green jacket with bunny ears on the hood and my shoes. We then walk out of the door with the squad and is on our way to the ice cream place.

Izuku's POV

8 years went by and fast. Staying with my uncle made me realized I always have a second family to run to, Me, Hitoshi, Eri and Solar are like siblings now and my uncles are like my 2 dads. We all got so close, I even learned that my uncle Shouta is a cop. I wasn't to happy to hear it but uncle Shouta showed me not all cops are the same so I think I'll keep pursuing to be one.

I told everyone I wanted to be a cop and they were all happy for me, hell uncle Shouta even put me in a school that just focuses on the matter. I even told Kacchan and he's happy 'Man I miss him' I thought I said in my head "Miss who?" Hitoshi says coming out of no where "O-oh! no one!" Hitoshi looks me up and down like he's trying to figure out if I'm lying or not "Hmm.. Ok then" He says going back to what doing.

We're currently on a private jet to go to Japan. My uncle Shouta got promoted and the job is in Japan and also we found out my mom woke up from her coma.. I miss her so much, I hope she's doing fine because I can't wait to see her.

1 hour later

We landed back in Musutafu and went outside the airport to be greeted by 2 drivers and it looks like they were driving Rolls Royce trucks "Mr. Aizawa I presume?" The man in a black suit said "Yes I am Aizawa" The guys starts grabbing our bags and putting them in the trunk and my uncle looks at us "Me and Izuku will ride in one of the trucks because we need to make a few stops. Would any of you like to come with me or go with your dad to the new house?" "I'll go" Solar said "Me too" Hitoshi says "Eri do you want to come with or you want to go home?" Eri yawns and says "I'll do home with dad, Have a safe trip though." She says going inside the car with uncle Hizashi. "C'mon boys"

Time skip to the hospital

We're here.. I'm kind of nervous, I haven't seen my mom in 8 years. I start to shake a little bit but uncle Shouta puts his arm around me "It's ok kid, just breathe" I do as he says while he goes and get visitor passes for us and we walk to the room.

Were currently standing in front of the room and I'm freaking out. What if something happened to her memory or she's injured still? I start pacing back and forth. Solar sighs then walks up to me and slaps me "GET IT TOGETHER MAN" I rub my cheek "owww WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" me and Solar starts going back and forth until my uncle screams "ENOUGH-" we stop and look at him "*sighs* Izuku I know you're nervous but calm down ok?" I breathe in and out then nods and walk into the room.  

No one's POV 

Inko was looking out the window watching the city, seeing traffic jams, people working, people walking. She sighed because she was bored but then she hears the door open and she turns her head to see who it is. The person she wanted to see ever since she woke up, her son. She gets up fast and goes to hug the boy and he hugs her back.