I'm Sorry

Katsuki POV

I was left alone with Kiri in the living room, we both sat there in silence for a while "*sighs* Kiri I'm sorry I got you into this mess." I say looking at the wooden floor but slightly looking at him "It's ok bakubro, besides it's not like I didn't kiss you back. We're both at fault at the end of the day." he says smiling at me. He's trying to hide the fact that he's hurt, Ejirou always tries to act like he's fine when he's not. "But it's not really your fault, I did it. *sighs*" I say. Deku must of walked away after I kissed him because that's not all that happened.

-FLASHBACK-

-1yr ago (the night of the proposal)-

Izu told me to come to the park me and him used to play when we we're kids but I wasn't really feeling well from all the fights and shoot outs we've been in recently. I'm physically burnt out and not to mention I haven't even had time to see my mom lately, I walk up to him and he looks at me with an smile I try to smile back but I just ended up looking more annoyed. "Hey hon" he says to me, I look around "What are we doing here?" I say annoyed not meaning to, I see him frown for a second then brush it off "Is your day going well?" he says "Mhmmmm" I say walking towards the swings 'my legs are tired' I sigh and sit down on the swing swinging a little and he sits on the swing besides me and does the same.

We swing in silence until he says "Kat you know we've been together for 6 years now and have known each other pretty much since we we're born" 'oh god is he breaking up with me?' I noticeably frown but he doesn't see it because he looks down at the wooden chips that covering the park "Yeah of course I know that, why you bring it up?" I say with an worried look on my face 'this is it, it's over' I see him take a deep breath "You've always been there for me even though we didn't live close to each other, when I needed someone to talk to you we're always there, when I just wanted a laugh you we're always there so I guess what I want to ask is *he gets off his swing and comes to stop mines then gets on one knee* Will you marry me?" he says leaving me in shock, 'he said all of that so he can ask to marry me? what if I mess up and we divorce? what if something happens to him because of me?' my face was full of terror with all the scenarios that came in my head, it started to overwhelm me so i ran away.

I walk back into our hide out and into me and Izuku's room, I left the door open by accident but I instantly started going into an panic attack. Kiri walks past my door and sees me and runs into the room slightly closing the door "Kat are you ok?" he says walking to me and holding me. I shake my head and push him off "He asked me to marry him-" I say panicking even more "Kiri is he insane?!" "Kat can you blame him? You two have not only been together for so long but have know each other for as long as you two can remember, Why not give it a chance?" he says to me calmly and I shake my head "Kiri you know I feel about commitment." I say crossing my arms trying to calm myself then he puts his hand on my shoulder "That's why you left Ochaco? because things we're getting too serious? Kat you have to stop running away as soon as someone wants to get serious with you" he says. I sigh and sit down on the couch that's in our room "I know.. it's just when my dad died I felt responsible. If it wasn't for me he wouldn't of went to that building, he wouldn't of died but because I wanted to fit in and be cool it cost one of my parents life. I just feel as if I get too close I would lose them too." I say with tears running down my face now 'I'm a monster, they could get hurt because of me'

Kiri then looks at me seriously then says "It's not your fault Kat, your father was doing his job not only as an officer but as your dad, he wouldn't want you to sit here crying because he's gone. He knew how risky it was to be there and that's exactly why he didn't want you there. He saved you, because he wants you to be happy and stay alive not to sit here moping and crying." he moves closer to me and wipes my tears, we look into each other eyes for a pretty hot minute 'how come I never realized how beautiful Kiri's eyes are?' my heart skips a beat "I should of chose you" I say 'Wtf am I saying right now?' "The past is the past besides we moved on right" He says giving me a weak smile, it made me feel terrible. I started to think about Izuku, Jeez I suck I must of broke his heart. I look at Kiri giving him a guilty look and I kissed him, he kissed me back and I panicked. Seriously wtf am I doin?! "Listen Kiri I didn't mean to-" I start to say before he cuts me off "N-no it's fine, I didn't mean to kiss you back it's just.. *sighs* Let's just keep this between us and forget about it" He says making me nod in agreement "Deal."

-Flashback over-

Yeah during that kiss I was thinking abt Izuku, I sigh and get up "Go try to talk to Mina, I think it's time me and Izuku finally talk" I say getting up and he nods. We both go separate directions, I walk upstairs remembering exactly where his room is. I figured he didn't change it after we broke up, I walk up to the closed door and knock on it "Izu.." *Silence* "*sighs* Izuku, let's talk please." *Silence* I put my back against the wall by his door hoping he'll open the door soon then he opens it a few minutes later "What do you want Katsuki?" he says, damn he sounds pissed off. "Izuku.. can we talk?" I say and he scoffs "You never gave me a chance to talk so why would I let you?" He says. He's right, why should he let me? I didn't give him a chance to explain, I slapped him and told him I never wanted to see him again. "Fine, come in" he says pulling me out of thought, I nod and walk into our old room as he closes the door behind me. Wow the room hasn't changed a bit.

He sits down and motions his head to tell me to sit next to him so I did, he looks at me then says "Go ahead, talk." I sigh "You know that kiss, I-I really didn't mean it Izuku. I was in a vulnerable state." I say and he didn't looked so pleased "So thats a good excuse to kiss someone else while we were in a relationship?" he says "No, Izu.. I was thinking about you when I kissed him, the moment I realized I pushed Ejiro, I know apologizing won't right my wrong but I at least wanna say sorry." I say and he stands up angry "Are you really sorry or are you sorry because you got caught?!" He says then I stand up too "Let's not forget you kissed Shoto too so stop being pissy, We're even!" I say and he looks at me staring into my eyes and I did the same "I never cared about being even, you hurt me.. We we're engaged, none of this was supposed to happen." He says with a hint of sadness in his voice, I step closer to him "I know and I never meant to hurt you Izuku so please.. try to forgive me at the least and if you can't try to trust me." I say and hugs me tightly, I hug him back.

"I missed you, I know I put on some tuff guy act but I missed you so much" I say snuggling my head onto his shoulder "I missed you too" he says and kissed my head, I was little shocked by it so I look at him. He then kissed me and I kiss him as well putting my hand on his jaw, caressing his jawline with my thumb. We both stopped and put our foreheads together and he laughed "So can we give this another shot?" He says smiling "Yes but how about we take this slow, I barely been around you in these last 2 years. Let's get to know each other again because I've changed so I know damn well you did." I say and he nods "That's fair, alright let's get to know each other again" He says giving me the smile I've missed so much.

(Heyo it's your author, I just wanted to say that I've been having technical difficulties lately with my PC and I really don't like typing stories on my phone but I will if I need to. This chapter would have been out wayyyy sooner if my pc worked properly but I will try to put as many chapters out as I can but love you guys and thank you for supporting my story so far!! :D 💜💜"