We Don't Have Time For Heartbreaks

Izuku's POV

I fucked up.. I fucked up badly.. I look at the time to see it's almost time for the concert, I sigh then get up "We need to go." I say to Shoto "What do you mean? There's no way you're not phased by all of this, your boyfriend just broke up with you!" he says "Shoto! we don't have time to feel heartbreak, we need to go this mission is more important." I say and he looks at me with an face of disbelief 'I am heartbroken shoto but I can't just sit here and feel sad, not when were so close to getting the answers we want.' I think and get up then walk out of the room. 

Me and Shoto arrive at the arena the concert was being held "Oh hey you two! We were waiting for you guys to come-" The one guy from the elevator says "I realized I never ask you guys your names, Mines is Chen and this Jugo." he says smiling 'Wait that's Jugo? He looks nothing like his picture, he has red hair with an black beanie on his head with an sad face on it and he looks a little more slimmer now.' "Oh you can call me Deku and this Shoto." I say to him "Well nice to meet you both, come with us we'll introduce you to the rest of our band." Chen says leading us inside and to the backstage. "Hey Chen what did we say about groupies?" some girl says "Relax Kataro they aren't "Groupies" their some nice people we met earlier, I just wanted to make some new friends." Chen says back to her, she tsk then looks at me and shoto "Hey don't fall for his tricks, this fucker will say he wants to be your friend and try to sleep with you." She says pointing at him "Hey don't make me seem like an bad person" Chen says frowning. I look at Jugo and he seems to be staring at Shoto, he then clears his throat "Um can I speak to Shoto please?" He says, I look at Shoto and give him the nod "Sure." Shoto says and walk away with him.

Shoto's POV  

Me and Jugo walk somewhere a little more private and we stare at each other in silence "You were trying to find me weren't you? You want to kill me right?" Jugo says to me 'Do I want to kill him? I know a long time ago I said I would but do I want to even continue with that plan?' "Honestly I don't even know anymore, It's not something your brother would have wanted." I reply back and he nods "*Sighs* I know this is an lot to ask because of the stuff I did in the past but... *gets on his knees and bow* can you please forgive me?" He says making my eyes widen "I know what I did is almost unforgivable but please believe me when I say that wasn't the real me." he says with an hint of sadness in his voice "*sigh* to tell the truth I been forgave you Jugo." I say to him and he looks up at me with tears in his eyes "Really?" he says "Yes so get up" I say looking away and he stands up "but why? You have every right to hate me." he says curiously "Well.. your brother adoptive parents gave me some of Ren's things and I seen all of the letters you wrote to him and it was so much love and care on them, I am confused a little but I know that night you weren't yourself." I say to him "The boss... My uncle he had an way in torturing me.. Phsyically and mentally, He would hammer stuff into my head and I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared of him.. He locked me up in cages and treated me like an animal but I wanted affection so much that I thought it was ok, that night I didn't really want to fight you but I thought it'll impress him and maybe he'd love me.. but when I seen Ren I got angry, he had such an good life when he got adopted. It made me jealous. So that night in the ring I tried to kill him because I let my jealousy take over and I seen how much love he had in his eyes when he looked at you and I thought killing you would hurt him the most so I tried to take your life, I pulled the trigger and instantly regretted it but it was already too late.. I'm so sorry Shoto.." Jugo says to me leaving me in shock but then I instantly go back to an normal face "Jugo.. Ren would be proud of you if he seen you right now." I say to him with an smile, he then smiles too "Thank you Shoto.. Would you actually like to see me perform now? I would love if you stay." he says and who am I to say no? "Sure" I say and we walk back to the band 

"So what did he say?" Izuku says to me staring at Jugo from afar "Izuku.. I don't think I want to kill Jugo anymore." I say and he looks at me "I had a feeling you'd say that, you seemed to not like the idea since a month ago. I noticed your facial expression every time I asked or mentioned it, I know how much you wanted to just talk to him." he says leaving me in shock "But.. What about the gang?" I ask him "I'll continue it.. I'll help people and get the bad people out of the streets." he says smiling "What about you and Katsuki?" I ask then his facial expression goes nutrual "I'll try to talk to him but he's hard to convince.." He says lightly chuckling "Well I'll stay by your side and make sure you get him back." I say smiling at him "Thank you Shoto." he says "Hey c'mon guys the concert is about to start!" Me and Izuku then goes into the crowd and watch them perform.

Katsuki's POV  

I can't believe that fucking retard actually kissed Shoto. MY BESTFRIEND. I walk inside the safehouse and go upstairs and start to pack. "Hey bakubro- Wait why are you packing?" Kiri ask me but I ignore him and keep packing but then he comes to me and grab my hand arm "Katsuki whats going on?" he ask me curiously, that was my breaking point I started to ball "Hey hey.. What happened?" Kiri says hugging me "H-he kissed Shoto..." I say and I see Kiri eyes turn dark "I'm going to go beat his-" "No stop... There's no point.." I say "WHO KISSED SHOTO? BECAUSE I KNOW WERE NOT TALKING ABOUT IZUKU MIDORIYA?" Mina says coming out of no where ready to square up "Mina-" "NO BECAUSE SHE RIGHT, WHERE IS HE AT?" Denki says "Guys-" "Why would Shoto do that to you? I thought he was our friend." Sero says "Actually.. Shoto turned him down but I wasn't really thinking and told him that I don't want to see him again.." I say looking away "*Sighs* What are you going to do and what are you going to go? Were criminals now we can't just get our old jobs back." Kiri says and I sit and think for a second.. "Why don't we make our own Mafia to teach that fucktard a lesson." Denki suggest "What is with you and Mafias Denki?" Sero ask "I actually have no idea." he replies back "Know what lets do it, I'm going to take down that fucker." I say "Well you know what we'll follow you every step of the way" Kiri says "Thanks guys, now lets pack so we can leave." I say and everyone nods and get to it.

Izuku's POV

Me and Shoto walk inside of the safehouse to see it's a little too quiet "Why is it so quiet?" Shoto says "They left I'm going to guess. I seen this coming though. That's why I- *The doorbell rings* I called them *Opens the door* Welcome guys" I say to Ochaco, Tsu, and Iida, they come in and sit on the couch "For now on this is our gang, Shoto you'll be my right hand man. Iida you'll be my information gatherer, Ochaco you'll be my gunman and Tsu you'll be my gunman as well. We will expand our gang and help people and take these drugs and guns out of streets " (Is this a jojo reference?) I say to them and they nod "Sounds like a great Idea" Iida says "When do we start?" Tsu ask "Tomorrow."