We don't have to find them, they found us.

2 Months later 

Izuku's POV

I got the call 2 hours ago from Shoto saying him and Kirishima dealt with the guy who hasn't paid me and Kacchan back from their loan and man when I tell you its been a busy 2 months that I've barely noticed its almost the holidays. We've been so busy on tracking down the LOV and getting more info on them. It's starting to seem like me and Kacchan has to deal with some middle men before we go after the actual thing. I grab my gun as me and my crew get out of our vehicles, same as Katsuki "You ready?" I ask Kacchan "I always am you damn nerd" Kacchan says walking towards the building.

We walk in guns blazing, we didn't care for a chitchat, All we knew is that we need to get this gang out of our damn town. It was like I blacked out, I barely remember a thing. It was like my body took over "Jeez Deku, you didn't have to massacre everyone" Kacchan says and I look at him then continue to walk to find that guys office "Everyone split up to find some info" Kacchan says then starts following me "You seem like you needed to blow off some steam." Kacchan says "I just want to get this done and over with" I say to him finding the office and walking into it, he follows me.

"You're right, the sooner we get this done the better." He says while I go to the computer and insert an USB drive, he looks around and finds a book "hey Deku look at this." He says opening it revealing a key and a burner phone "What's the key to?" I ask and he shrugs "Who the fuck knows." after all the data from the computer was collected I grab the drive and exit the office going back to the entrance where everyone was "What did you guys find?" I ask "Absolutely nothing." Mina says looking bored

"Well I got the data of the deals that this gang makes with the LOV, seems like they we're supposed to make a deal tonight. Maybe we can interrupt it" I say "Didn't we kill everyone?" Sero ask "Nope, we killed the grunts and someone who had somewhat power. The big dogs take care of the actual deals." I say leaning against the wall "How do you know that?" Ochaco ask "I looked at the computer and seemed like he was having an conversation with this anonymous person and he was calling them boss." I say hearing footsteps coming from the stairs, it was Kacchan "Yeah he's right, on the phone his boss said that they wanted him and the rest of the gang to scope out the area the deal is being set and make sure no one gets into the area." He says showing the phone. "I think it's time we finally meet the LOV" I say smirking

-Time Skip-

Katsuki POV

We all regroup in a parking garage not to far from the meet, I already instantly see the snipers and henchmen they have guarding the area "Seems like they have this place tightly secure" I say as we all walk towards the area "No matter, they're going to be dealt with anyways. Besides everyone knows my gang runs this town is not to be fucked with" Deku says smirking. I stop walking and look at him "Your gang runs this town?? *laughs* Last time I checked it was my gang that ran this city." I say grabbing Izuku's collar to his button up *click* I look to see that Izuku's gang has their guns pointed straight at me and it makes my gang do the same to Izuku. We all look at each other with rage in our eyes.

"Are you sure about that?"

We all look to see who it is and we see a group of people. I look at the guy in the middle who said it and noticed.. Holy hell that's Shigaraki, I let go of Izuku and we both look at him. Well looks like we don't have to go to the LOV... They came to us.

Chapter is pretty short, I know. More chapters coming soon :))