The First Day Of School

Izuku's POV

Monday 6:47am

"Iz...Izu..." I groan only hearing whatever is making noise slightly going back into my slumber until I feel a hand slap across my cheek. I jolted up and held my cheek "Ow.." I look to see who it is "Finally sleeping beauty, you're up. Hurry we need to go to school." Toshi says to me leaving walking towards the door "don't fall back to sleep, I wouldn't wanna slap you again." He says leaving and closing the door, I sigh 'This is going to be a long day' I mean It's my first day of school after all.

After I shower and put on my clothes I walk down to the kitchen to find the Aizawa family eating breakfast "Hurry up and eat Izuku, You only have 15 minutes." my uncle shouta says to me and I nod then start to eat "I'm so happy I get to go to school with you guys finally!" Eri says excitedly. I forgot UA is an Primary school and Eri was joining us (If you don't know what an Primary School is, It's when all grades K-12 is in one singular school) "I can't believe Eri is taking the agency course" Solar says shaking his head "That's what your sister wants to do so that's what she's going to do." Uncle Shouta says then looks at Eri "It will be hard Eri, are you sure?" I can tell my uncle Shouta was worried about the decision too "it's too late to turn back now dad.. Plus I'm strong. I can handle it dad I promise." Eri says making me, Solar and Toshi wipe a tear "Eh? Why are you guys crying?" She says frowning "It's nothing it's just.. You grew up so fast." I say wiping fake tears "Oh stop, all of you." 

"Ok let's go before we're late." Uncle shouta says kissing uncle Hizashi on the cheek "You all be careful on the way there and good luck!" Uncle Hizashi says waving at us as we leave out of the front door "Bye papa/Bye Uncle" We say as we close the door behind us.

Arriving School

Me, My cousins and Uncle Shouta was in the car singing California Gurls and Swalla on the way to school. Yes ik my uncle Shouta listening to those type of songs? He's actually the one who showed us these songs. We arrive in front of the school and everyone except my uncle shouta's mouth drops. UA was larger than we thought. "Ok kiddos, I want you all on your best behavior" My uncles says and we nod. We get out of the car to see and go through the gates "danggg this place is huge and there's so many students" Solar says almost having a look of disbelief on his face "C'mon kids, we have to go to the office." We all walk inside the school and holy the inside looks like a castle, there's much art on the wall. I stopped to look at his particular poster and it said "What if you're right, and they're wrong?" it made me think, have I seen this poster before? 

"Izuku! C'mon man" Toshi shouts at me, I look at the poster one last time "Coming!" and ran towards my uncle and cousins. We walk into the principal's office to see a pretty short guy with white hair with an scar on his face. I wonder what happened for him to get the scar but I have to admit it looks sick

 I wonder what happened for him to get the scar but I have to admit it looks sick

(This is what principal Nezu looks like)

"Hello Aizawa! It's been so long since I've seen you!" The principal says getting up shaking my uncle's hand "Nezu! It's good to see you! and indeed it has been a long time." "You two know each other?" Toshi ask uncle "Yep! Since we we're kids-" (Yes I made Nezu one of Mr. Aizawa's childhood friends) Principal Nezu says smiling "You 4 must be Aizawa kids"  "Nope not this one-" my uncle points to me "He's my nephew" he says "Nephew... Inko had a kid?!" Principal Nezu says in shock and my uncle Aizawa laughs "Yep"