The Morning After

Katsuki POV  Sunday 7:00am

I woke up around 7am laying on Izu's chest, oh yeah I forgot. I was crying last night and fell asleep in Izu's arms. I get up slowly trying not to wake Izu and fall but I manage put on his shirt and go downstairs. I start to make coffee because I'm going to need it "my ass and legs hurt" I mumble "mhm I bet they do" I jump back and turn around to see who it is and it's Icyhot "Jeez don't scare me like that Icyhot" he sits there casually drinking some tea and scrolling through his phone "I've been here the whole time, you just didn't notice me." I shake my head and turn back around "So how was it?" he says "Right spill" I turn around to she Mina and Denki walking in then sitting down at the counter "Well? Was he huge? was it good?" Denki asks me. I blush and chuckle "Yes to both" I say turning back around and making my cup of coffee.

"Yeah I would hope it was good considering how loud you we're screaming last night" Sho says sipping his tea "Yeah you we're loud" Mina says to me agreeing with Shoto "You 2 can't say anything either, I heard both of you screaming too" Damn icyhot is putting everyone on blast "Why you calling me out? I didn't even do anything" Denki says frowning "I'll admit I was loud but not as loud as Kat" Mina says I roll my eyes "Whatever" I look at Shoto "You're talking about us but what went on with you and Solar?" I say wiggling my eyebrows "Well... yk me and Solar are just taking things slow and getting to know each other first." Shoto says. We all look at each other and burst out laughing "Who am I kidding? I was doing the same thing y'all were doing last night" Sho says wiping a tear from laughing so hard  

"Bitch you wasn't fooling anyone" Denki says still laughing. Kirishima and Izuku came down the stairs at the same and it seems like they we're having an conversation. "Hey babe" Mina says going up to Kiri and kissing him "Hey babe" he says smiling "So you two finally got together, I'm so proud." I say wiping a fake tear "Kat shut up" Mina says blushing and hiding into Kiri's chest. "Hey hon" Izu says coming up to me and giving me a kiss "Hey dadd- I mean Babe" everyone besides me and Izuku starts laughing "Shut up you idiots" I say face palming. "hm you seem to get used to that name quickly" Izu says teasing me "S-shut up idiot" I say turning around on my heels and walking to the couch. I sip my coffee, grabbed my book, and start to read it. 

"You know you've really been into that book lately, I didn't think you'd like it that much." Sho says to me "It's pretty interesting so I figured I'd just finish it." that's not the only reason why I'm reading this book, It's simply the fact that I love reading but they don't need to know that. "Hey where's Sero and Jirou?" Mina ask "They left last night, when you announced the thought of truth or dare" Sho says laughing. "Hey I'm not that bad" Mina says frowning "Sorry to break it to you babe but I almost left with him when you said lets play truth or dare."

While those idiots were talking I was trying to get comfortable but it was hard to "my ass hurts" I mumble izu chuckles and says "It's my fault, I said I'll be gentle and ended up obliterating you." I roll my eyes "Yeah, Because of you my ass hurts asshole" he comes sit beside me and hugs me "I'm sorry baby" he says then kisses my cheek "Yeah whatever" I go to sit it down on the coffee table then look up to see those Idiots recording "OI! What the hell" they start running away and I sigh. 

"Hmm I'm bored, wanna go for a walk?" Izuku says looking at me "Nah, I don't really feel like it." I would love to go outside and walk with Izuku but I would rather die then trying to walk with the pain of my lower half "That's fair, how about we watch something?" he insist and I nod. We were looking for something to watch for an hour, everytime when we came across a movie I seen or he seen we would say our opinion on it. This kept going until Hitoshi came to the livingroom in a panic.

"Woah woah calm down toshi. What's wrong?" Izu says concerned "Dad just called and he is PISSED, we need to go like NOW." Izu shots his eyes wide open and gets up in a panic too "Ok let's go" He looks at me "I'm sorry that I need to go so soon babe." He says, I noticed the hint of sadness in his voice "It's fine, I wouldn't want you to get into more trouble. Just go" He looks at me for reassurance and I nod then him, Hitoshi, and Solar leaves. I can admit I really enjoyed his company.

(I know this chapter is short and not much happened, next chapter will be longer I promise.)