Part 19

Katsuki's POV

Me and Izuku walked into an dark alley way and stumble upon a door, Izuku knocks and one of those sliding peep holes open from the door "password?" the guy on the other side says. Izuku looks at me and I shrug then he says "Forest" the door opens revealing an railing, me and Izuku walking in and turn to the left to go down stairs. I couldn't believe it the person who was sitting in the chair when we came downstairs was nun other than the guy who's had problems with me since high school. 

"Well if It isn't my old friend, Wassup Neito." Izuku says to Monoma as we sit down in front of him "I told you to stop calling me that, we are not friends and why is HE here?" he says referring to me "because Monoma *puts my gun on the table* We have business to attend to." I say and all the members of his gang that's here pulls out their guns and points them at me, I look at Monoma unphased "What type of business do we have Bakugo?" He says doing an hand gesture to his men making them put their guns down "Me and Izuku was chatting and this happens to our phones." I say showing him the red screen "What makes you think I did it? Last time I checked I have no reason to double cross Izuku and I didn't even know you we're a gang leader." Monoma says and I nod then pull my gun on him 

"When have I ever said I was an gang leader?" putting my glock right against his skull "Well if your hanging out with Izuku I assumed you we're doing business with him unless you two are back together." He says and I look at Izuku who's just watching us then look back at Monoma "mmm... *puts the gun down* We're not." I say laying back into the chair "Well ouch, you made it seem like it was a bad thing." Izuku says pretending to be hurt by what I said, I roll my eyes and Monoma says "I'm gonna guess you're the Red Knights Leader, yes?" "Yes I am." I say "Well I have no reason to have a problem with you, That's between you and Izuku but I may know who hacked your phones." Monoma says "Who?" Izuku says and Monoma then looks to an corner "Hitoshi, take their phones and get them fixed for me." Hitoshi then comes and grabs our phones and was about to leave but I hug him first, he seemed surprised by this action but then warmed up to it "I'll talk to you later Kat." He says giving me a slight smile then leaves.

"How did my brother become your right hand?" Izuku ask "I saved him, there's all it is to it." he says "what do you mean you saved him?" I say "Well one night he was getting chased by my father's people and they caught him, they we're beating him up and I couldn't just stand there and watch so I told my old man he was my boyfriend and he let him go. I normally don't care when my old man tortures people but I don't really know why I wanted to save Hitoshi so bad." Monoma says. Izuku gets up and bows "Thank you for saving my brother, I owe you." he says then Monoma says "No need for all of that, I saved Hitoshi because I wanted to. You owe me nothing." Izuku then nods and sits back down.

Hitoshi approaches with our phones "Here you guys go" Hitoshi says giving us our phones back "Thanks" me and Izuku says "Your phones we're bugged, when I tracked the location it was some abandoned building." Hitoshi says "Our crew is already on it" I say "That's great then, you don't have to worry about that happening anytime soon, if it ever happens again just call me and I'll fix your phones again." Hitoshi says and Izuku says "We're gonna need your phone number to do that." "I already put it in while I was getting the bug out." Hitoshi says making me check my phone and seeing the contact.

*ring* I look at my phone to see the caller ID and it was dunce face, I look at Monoma 'Maybe I can trust him, he doesn't seem like a threat.' I answer the phone and put it on speaker "Any info?" I say to him "Well we found out about the leader apparently his name is Tomura Shigaraki, They say he has light blue hair and is 5'9 (175cm) and weighs about 109lbs (59.8 kg)." He says, I smile "Thats great, I knew I could count of you guys." I say "Well it was mostly Iida, That guy really has a lot of connections." Denki says and Izuku smirks "That's why I always make him get information" Izuku says "Well me and Deku are not at the mansion so we'll see you guys when we get back." I say hanging up the phone "So I think our job here is done." I say standing up with Izuku doing the same "wait" I hear Hitoshi say and turn around, he looks at Monoma "Can I go with them? It won't take long I swear." He says "You've been loyal to me for years and have always followed me, You're are an adult. You could always do your own thing Hitoshi." Monoma says making him smile "Thank you Boss" he says bowing and we leave the hideout.

---

Time skip

Izuku's POV

We arrive at Kat's mansion to see everyone sitting in the living room area talking, they look at us when we walk in "What happened?" Kirishima says speaking to Katsuki "We figured out the problem and dealt with it." Kat says sitting down on the couch. I don't think they noticed Hitoshi yet but he's staring at Denki, he must of missed him or is amazed because Denki looks a little different. He grew a little bit, also have a ponytail with a side bang, hell his muscles also grew a little so he looks more built. I clear my throat to get their attention towards this direction and all of them looks at Toshi in disbelief "Hitoshi?" Kirishima says "Surprise?" Toshi says rubbing the back of his neck, I look at Denki to see his reaction and when I tell you he looks pissed.

Denki lets out a tch and walks out, I mean its reasonable reaction. Toshi left without saying a word to not just anyone but his boyfriend as well. I hear an audible sigh from Toshi and I turn to him and whisper "fix it." he looks at me and nods then walks towards the direction Denki went. I wouldn't want Toshi to not do anything and regret it later, lord knows how much I regret just letting Kacchan go that day.

Denki's POV

'I can't believe after almost 2 YEARS he finally decides to show his face, he left me without saying anything and just expect me to forgive him like that?' I walk to the aquarium Katsuki got for me because he knows I love fishes and sit on the bench watching the dolphins swim around in front of the glass. "Denki.." I hear then turn my head to see Hitoshi, I roll my eyes then look back at the aquarium ignoring him. He sits next to me "I'm sorry Denks... I should of told you where I've gone to and what I was up to-" "I could of cared less about what you we're up to or have gone to Toshi, it's the fact that you never once thought to check up on me. You have never once called me, and I had to sit here worried wondering if you're even alive or not. I've tried to call you many times but it would instantly go to voice mail, I've had to go on everyday not knowing if you we're safe or not-" I say tearing up "Toshi after Solar died you didn't show it but I know you turned as much crazy as Izuku did and probably crazier.. I'm not dumb I know what you we're up to but did you think cutting everyone that cares about you off was good for you?" I say then he hugs me, I warm up to his hug.. I missed him so much 

"It wasn't purposely I promise, Denks I thought about you everyday and missed you like crazy hell I missed everyone but things ended up happening and I lost everything." He says leaving me kind of confused "What happened?" I ask and he hugs me tighter and shakes his head "Can we talk about it later? I'm enjoying our moment right now." He says smiling at me and I kiss him "I missed you" I say to him "I missed you too babe" He says

Somewhere else 

No one's POV 

"You ready?" a guy in a mask says "Of course I am" the other guy says putting on his mask "R**** hurry up, we don't have all day" a girl with blonde hair says "Don't rush me" The male with white hair says putting weapons into a duffle bag "Let's go"