Truth Or Dare?

⚠️TW⚠️This Chapter will contain fluff and smut (I will mark those locations so you can skip it if you want to)

Katsuki's POV

I open the apartment door revealing our livingroom and everyone goes straight to the couches. It seems like they are starting to sober up because they're walking normally without tumbling. I yawn because how late It is, It's currently 11pm. We all sat in silence for a moment until Mina spoke "I'm bored and I'm not tired yet, You guys wanna play truth or dare but naughty edition?" she says wiggling her eyebrows "I'm out" Jirou and Sero says "Aww but why?" Mina says giving a frown on her face "I have a girlfriend and she'll kill me if I take part in such activities" Jirou says shaking her head "And I just don't wanna be here when this game goes to shit" Sero says smoking his vape (Don't smoke kids) while scrolling through his phone. "we'll be off since our apartments are close. Bye" Sero says while waving and walking same as jirou. 

Mina sighs in defeat "Fine but the rest of you don't have an choice." little did they know I was sneaking away while Mina was talking to Jirou and Sero but she caught me "KATSUKI BAKUGOU COME BACK HERE" I sigh 'I can't escape this, huh?' I sit down next to Izu and he chuckles "Don't worry so much babe, You'll still get enough sleep" He says but that's not what I was worried about. I was worried because Mina doesn't know when to stop or know what the a limit is "Ok.. Sho truth or dare?" "Why am I first?" Sho says frowning "Because you haven't been active with me, Kat and Denki tonight" Mina says to Sho making him sigh "Tru- Dare" I know why he said dare, it's Mina will get off his back. "Ouuu" Mina says excitedly clapping her hands "I dare you to sit in Solar's lap the whole game" "W-what?" Icyhot blushes and Solar laughs, but Sho does as he was told and sat in Solar's lap.

Sho then go on to ask Mina truth or dare for revenge of course, I can see the smirk on his face as he ask and I just knew Mina was going to say dare because she's that type of person "I dare you to play 7 minutes in heaven with Kiri" Sho says making me and everyone else say ouu. Kiri and Mina has had a crush on each other for so long, I hope this makes them realize they should date already. The 2 got up quickly and went to the closet, Shoto locks the closet door and sets the timer "Ok the timer starts... Now" as they do whatever their doing in the closet we all go back to playing truth or dare

Kirishima's POV

Me and Mina gets in the closet then hear Shoto say the timer started. Mina looks at me and says "I didn't he had it in him to tell me to do something like this" She says laughing, I'm in love with that laugh she's always been so beautiful to me and I mean everything about her. I think it's time I tell her, I mean yeah me and her flirt every now and then but that's just the type of person Mina is she's so fun to be around and makes the room light up when it's dark. I look at her "Mina-" "Kiri-" we both say our names at the same time and chuckle "You go first" She says to me "Well.. *sigh* as you know we've known each other since we we're in middle school and ever since then I've liked you- wait no scratch that I've been in love with you ever since that time." She looks at me in shock "I know me and you playfully flirt and you probably don't love or like me back but I really had to get that off my chest." 

⚠️Light fluff⚠️ (Not really nothing special though)

I look into her eyes and she looks into mines then she kisses me. I was shocked at first but I kissed her back but then the kiss got heated, I bit her lower lip and she gasp I took the opportunity to put my tongue in her mouth and he have a battle for dominance and I obviously win. We pull apart and rest of foreheads on each other panting "I love you too Kiri" Mina says to me while caressing my jawline "Will you be my girlfriend Mina Ashido?" I ask smiling and she giggles "Of course I will" we were about to kiss but Shoto opens the door "Times up love birds!" I put my arm around Mina's shoulder and we walk out of the closet. Finally I can call the person I've had a crush on for years mines. I look around "Where's Katsuki and Izuku?" 

Izuku's POV 

We all continue to play after Kirishima and Mina went into the closet and it was finally my turn "Dare" I tell Hitoshi and he smirks "I dare you to fuck Bakugou" I almost choked on my spit. He wants me to WHAT? I was completely ok with it but Kacchan seems nervous, I just say "Alright"  and we both get up and he leads me to his room and locks the door behind us. I can sense he has gotten more nervous because when he's shy or nervous he goes completely silent, I laugh 'this is going to be fun'.

⚠️Smut⚠️(for your dirty minds of course)

I walk closer to him and grips his ass, damn it's huge (Yeah I feel weird after writing that) "Hey you can't just grab my ass like that you perv" he says frowning "Relax babe, have you ever done it before or is this your first time?" I ask "T-this is my first time..." He says looking away and I chuckle because I find him being nervous cute "That's fine, I'll be gentle." Before me and Kacchan got together I'll admit I used to be quite the player, sleeping with almost every girl or guy that asked. It's not a past I'm too proud of but at least I'm experienced.

I start to kiss Kacchan's neck trying to find his sweet spot, he eventually started to moan softly 'bingo' I started attacking that spot and he turned into a moaning mess. I picked him up kissing him and laid him onto the bed not breaking our kiss and before I knew it we we're taking off our clothes. Kacchan says he's never done this before so I won't ask him to suck my dick at least not this time, he already seems wet but I put my fingers in his tight hole to make sure and I was correct. "A-ah Izu.." damn I would love to hear more of that it's like music to my ears. "it's alright babe, If you need me to stop tell me" he nods and I start to slowly put my member in, He starts moving a lot "Hon I'm going to need you to calm down.."

I mean it makes sense why he's squirming I mean it's his first time and not to mention I have a big dick too. I sit and let him adjust for about 2 minutes "You ok now?" I ask he nods "You can go ahead now.." I started thrusting slowly so he won't freak out. "I-Izu" he says moaning 'shit calm down Izuku' I start thrusting a little fast and looking up at him to see if he's ok with it but he's a moaning mess right now 'Jeez I'm not even going full speed' "Izu slow down a bit" I don't do it "address me as daddy" (Ik.. not the daddy kink 😭✋🏾) I say to him with all seriousness "Y-yes Iz-Daddy" yeah that's what set me off, I forgot all that I said to Kacchan after that and started to destroy him.

⚠️Smut over⚠️

20 Minutes later

Me and Kacchan was done and we're just laying down forgetting about the game that made us do what we did in the first place "I thought you we're going to be gentle asshole" I laugh "Sorry bae I got a little carried away" "You know you're not the same little nerd I used to know" Kacchan says shaking his head "Who knows what would of happened if uncle didn't come and I still lived out here" Kacchan facial expression saddens 'Ok something is most definitely going on with kacchan, why is it that everytime I mention uncle he gets upset?' I hear him sigh "Izu there's something I need to tell you." he reaches over to the drawer by his bed and grabs something "What is it?" I ask kind of worried, he shows me a police badge "M-my dad... He died a year ago in line of duty.." My eyes widen. Uncle... no it can't be true, right? "Y-you're lying right?" he started to shed tears and I instantly hug him and hold him tight. I can't believe it.. 

Uncle Masaru is DEAD