infiltration

Of course before any chapter like these I would like to give an ⚠️trigger warning⚠️ this chapter have mentions of  pulling fire arms and rpe (Ik this topic is very sensitive that's why I would like to warn you all ahead of time, now without furtherado let's get rigghhtttt into the newwss. (Keemstar reference sorry) 

Shoto's POV

We wait around the corner from the undergrounds and for the officer that's supposed to meet us here. "It's 9:58 where are they?" I say then get a knock on my window, I roll it down and instantly get an shocked expression on my face "Wow Solar? That's unexpected" Kiri says just as stunned as I am but he laughs "There's a lot you don't know about me. C'mon and don't call me Solar while we're in there for now on I will go by Ren and Kiri you'll go by Moto, Sero will go by Levi, Toshi you'll go by Shin and Sho you'll go by Kai." he says and we agree "Moto though really? That's the best name the agency can come up with?" Kiri says shaking his head. "No time to complain, Change into these." Solar says giving us a briefcase. We go into the back alley and change "Looking good everyone, now while we're in here don't stare or at least don't make is suspicious, Trust no one even ourselves, and don't be a wimp I'm not saying you guys are but showing an soft side will get you toyed with here." Solar says as we walk to the building "How come you know so much." Hitoshi ask Solar, he stops and look at us "Before dad adopted me I was one of the fighters and the best pick pocket around here. A young age to fight at yes but I almost undefeated. I stole from dad one day but little did I know he knew it would happen and put an tracker in the wallet and followed it but he took me in, I knew the old man shouldn't of been so nice to me but after a while I warmed up to him and he introduced me to you and Eri." Solar says smiling 'Wow I didn't know Solar went through so much back then.. it seems like no one did'

"Enough chatter about me though, We have a mission so c'mon" we walk to the entrance and holy shit it was loud, we're greeted by 2 bouncers "Whoa whoa whoa who are you?" one of them ask "Oh c'mon Richy don't tell me because I was gone so long you forgot about me." Solar says to the bouncer and his eye's widen "Ren?! Oh it's been so long, how have you been?" "Been good" Solar says to him "great, all I need you to do is should your tattoo and you can go in." The bouncer named Richy says and Solar then unbuttons his shirt to show a huge Saturn tattoo on his back. 'Out of all the times we've done it and I've never noticed that tattoo?' "Ok your good to enter" Richy says moving out of the way to let Solar in "Richy I need a favor, these are some new comers. I'm trying to get them to join the gang so we need to talk to boss man." He says and richy radios someone "Ok he says that he'll be with you all in 5 minutes but all of you can go ahead and go in." Richy says and Solar pats his shoulder "Thanks" he says and goes in with us following behind.

We walk in and it almost looks like an club there's RGB lights everywhere, a bar, stripper poles, casino tables, and a boxing ring right in the middle. "When we get in the VIP area let me do the talking." Solar says then we nod "How long did you have that tattoo?" I ask he looks at me like he knows what I'm thinking "Oh, I had it for a while. I just covered it with an special skin tone thing my dad gave me a long time ago I don't know where he got it from *chuckles* Izuku does it for me now though." He says to me rubbing the back of his neck 'So Izuku must know something about Solar's past.' "It looks good on you.. I wouldn't mind if you had more." I say wiggling my eyebrows making him laugh "I feel bad for ruining your flirt session but we need to go." Hitoshi says walking towards a guy in a black suit and we all follow.

"Rennn, it's been so long kid I was starting to miss ya." A guy with slickback grey hair says "Well you kind of just let me get taken away by some cop" Solar says rolling his eye's  'Wow his acting is good' "I'm sorry kid, you know how it is." They guy in grey hair says smoking his cigar "Yes, I do." Solar says secretly balling his hand in a fist but I saw it 'What is this guy relationship with Solar?' "Well kid I heard you got new recruits for me." "Yes, this is Moto, Levi, Shin and Kai" Solar says pointing at us 1 by 1 "So you all want to join The Quix huh..?" he says putting out his cigar "Let's see if you all have what it takes, Joe bring The Assassin to the ring!" the old man says making Solar's eyes widen "The Assassin?! Don't you think that's too much Un- Boss?!" Solar says looking pissed "Hey don't worry they'll all fight him at the same time and plus if they beat him then they can join-" the old man says then looks at us with a smirk "If they survive with their lives."