Chapter Twenty-Four: Day Turned To Night

Kirishima's POV

No. Just no.

I can't go through this again. There is no way I would be able to hold it together this time. I knew where Bakugou was. I knew he was at the villains base but no one knows where (Y/n) is. How can she make herself disappear. She's barely recovered. For fuck sake she had Sero get her on top of a building because she was too weak to get herself up. There was no way that she got herself down so what the fuck happened.

"EraserHead. Are you the one investigating the drone?" My head turned to look at a middle aged man with a short stubbly beard. You could see on his face that he meant no harm. A small hopeful smile was worn on his lips. "No, I'm not. I'm looking for someone. Do you know a girl by the name of (Y/n)? Our investigation has lead us here." The man's smile faded and stepped over the rubble of the building to get to our teacher. "Sweet young (Y/n)? The one saved from the villains? She was like a daughter to me. Is she okay? What happened?"

His worry caught me off guard. There were more people in the world her knew her than I thought. People possibly more worried than me. Stepping forward, I placed my hand on the man's shoulder, giving him the biggest smile that I can master up. "I promise, we will find her, Sir. She will be okay." He calmed down at my words and his soft smile returned. "Thank you, young man. I'm glad our future has you as our hero in it." He turned back to Aizawa. "Please bring her home safe. She means a lot to us and our community." A few feet away, a woman called for the man. "Excuse me. It seems my wife needs me. Good luck with finding her."

Everyone gathered around. No one was happy with the situation. The four of us felt hopeless. "Shouldn't we get everyone involved? The more people that are looking, the more ground we can cover." Bakugou almost laughed. "No. They don't know her like we do. She'd become even more impossible to track." Sero raised an eyebrow at him. "She's literally a ball of anxiety. She can't be that hard to track." Me and Aizawa made eye contact. Both of us not wanting them arguing, knowing none of us had any time for it either.

"Can you both shut up. We don't have time for this. We need to find her."

A small pull at my shirt pulled my mind away from my friends (and teacher). Dark brown eyes stared back at me. A small boy, brown hair, brown eyes, brown skin and a worried yet hopeful expression. It seems to be catching. He reached up his hands towards my face with a small piece of paper. "What is this?" I asked. My voice was a bit shaky but luckily he didn't pick up on it. "I know who you're looking for. She game me this a while ago and told me to give it to someone of your description. I hope it helps."

"Kashi, c'mon, we are leaving now." Two adults called. He bowed to me and skipped off to join them with nothing more than a whispered "Good luck." Bakugou looked over my shoulder at the piece of paper. "What is it?" I shrugged. Making eye contact with him we both made a silent agreement to open it.

Opening it caught the attention of Aizawa and Sero who then crowded around the piece of paper. It read.....

'Dear Kirishima and Bakugou (probably Sero and maybe Aizawa. If I know you all well enough those two will be there.)

Maybe I'm stupid for writing this but I guess you needed an explanation on why I left.

There wasn't anything any one of you could've said or done to make me change my mind. I needed this. I needed to go. You needed to be away from me.

But... I'm gonna guess you're gonna come looking for me anyway so I won't make it easy for you because this is something I need to do alone.

But there's just one problem. You'll be running around for a long time before you actually find me. IF you find me.

What I need to do is irrelevant. What is relevant though is that it's dangerous. Putting myself in danger is normal for myself but after falling in love for the first time it seams worrying to die before I finally get the life I want. I'll live, but you won't. If you guys come after me, there will be no chance of all of you surviving.

Kirishima a while ago I overreacted and I owe you an explanation properly on why that was so I don't seem a compete asshole.

Bakugou keep him safe please. When I get back I promise to not run off.

(If there)

Sero, I'm sorry I lied to you. I saw something on top of that building, something I couldn't even register at that moment. I will apologize in person when I see you and I promise to treat you to ice cream.

Aizawa, don't let them follow me. I promise, everything will be fine. I've lasted this long and now that I have more than I could wish for I don't want to lose it. Lock them up if you have to. I don't want them getting hurt.

I love you all, and I'll see you soon.

Sincerely, (Y/n).'

"We're still going after her, right?" I asked Aizawa. He gave me a determined look. "Absolutely."