Chapter Fifteen: Forgiven or Forget?

(Y/n) POV

I walked into class the next day to Midoriya hugging Todoroki from his side while talking to Kirishima. After a couple of seconds, they both smiled at each other.

"I don't know what you did but he walked into my dorm with a frown on his face." I laughed slightly. "I told him something that he needed to hear." I looked over to who I was speaking to and saw Kaminari. "And what was that thing?" I smirked at him before answering. "Go and ask your best friend." I then walked to my seat.

The day before...

Kirishima just looked at me. His expression softened as he came to reality. "I'm gonna leave." I scoffed. "Yeah, I think you should." He took one last glance at me before he left and shut the door behind him.

I crashed down to the floor finally letting out my tears. "Why is this so hard?" I muttered to myself. There was a knock on the door. "(Y/n), are you in there?" It was Bakugou. "Yeah." I stated after I wiped my tears away and took a breath to steady my voice. "You can come in. It is your dorm too." He opened the door and walked in. "I'm well aware of that dipshit."

He came and sat next to me. "Why was Shitty Hair running down the hallway almost in tears?" I sighed. "He tried to apologise to the wrong person so I told him to go and apologise to Midoriya and not me." He grunted. "He's dying without you, you know. This ignoring thing is putting him in a slump and making me comfort him all the time and we both know that is not how I do things. You need to forgive him at some point. It better fucking be sooner than later because I will kill you." That left me laughing slightly.

Present time...

"(Y/n), why haven't you forgiven him yet?" Midoriya asked as he walked up to me. "You forgive people easily, Midoriya. I don't. I've been put through a lot and trust is one of those things you earn and it's not something you abuse. I trusted him to not do the prank because I didn't think it was his type of thing but what he did could have had psychological damage on you." I explained. "He needs to think before he acts." Before anything else was said, Mr Aizawa walked into the room and started the lesson. This made everyone go to their seats.

At Lunch...

I sat on the roof alone. It was the first time I've been alone since being here. Being around people for months made me realise that not everything is bad but not everything is good either. I just sat on a bench looking out to the world.

I missed Kirishima badly. I missed Bakugou badly. I missed having the two of them with me but I need to leave Kiri to sort everything out. I need to sort myself out. I wasn't who I was as a Villain. I'm different now. My eyes have widened to what was really going on around me.

"(Y/n). When are you going to forgive him?" I closed my eyes as I sighed. "He's hurting without you." Tears welled into my eyes. I looked down as I sniffled. "You can't treat him like this forever."

Their gaze was powerful. It felt like daggers coming at me from every angle. I refused to look behind me so I tried to ignore it.

"I'm hurting too." I felt the power soften. It felt like a blanket was being put over me. A protective one. "I'm hurting like no one would believe with being like this with him but psychological damage is something I'm all too familiar with. It makes someone's mental health worse as well as making your physical health worse." I explained as I wiped tears that strayed away from my eyes. "You hear about abuse all the time but it rarely happens." My heart started hurting from all of these emotions."it happened to..." "Todoroki. I know." I interrupted .  "I guess you never truly know who you can trust. Not even one of the biggest hero's."

I stood up on the bench and looked through the fence to the yard that people were hanging out on. "(Y/n), what are you doing?" Their voice was harsh. It was scared. "I'm not going to jump. I just like living on the edge." I smiled. "Look at it. It's beautiful. Imagine this world without the amazing scenery. It would just be nothing." They sighed. "That's his life without you and Bakugo."

I stood down from the bench and looked towards them. "I realise that. It's just that..." I shook my head as I remembered all of the good times we shared together. "Would he forgive me if I did something to hurt him on a personal level?" He nodded. "(Y/n), please." The door opened behind him to reveal Kirishima, Bakugo, Kaminari and Mina. "Zero, you set this up." Sero nodded. "So, are you going to forgive him or not?" I hesitated. "Umm... I choose..."

__________________________________

You decided. Should the reader

Forgive -

Or

Forget -

Choose wisely because each choose has a consequence. Good and bad.