Chapter Four: The Right Thing

(Y/n) POV

I was sat on the bed when I heard my name being called. I walked out of the room and looked out the window. There were two sides. The hero's and the villains. Their were more hero's than villains but my father was there. I opened the window slightly so I could hear more of what they were saying.

"Where is my daughter?" My father asked. "Safe. Away from you." Almight Said. "She is sixteen she can make up her own mind." I mentally laughed knowing he didn't mean that. "She did. She pleaded for me not to let her go back with you." Katsuki screamed.

I sprinted down the corridor and followed the arrows on the hallway that showed me the way out. I opened the door and started walking out.

"See, here She is now." I laughed and jumped in the air to use my wings. I flew over to the front of everyone and landed on the ground.

"(Y/n), I thought I told you to stay in my dorm." Bakugo Said sternly. "Didn't I ever tell you not to tell me what to do?" He shook his head. "Oh, well don't tell me what to do." I rolled my eyes and looked back at my father.

"Anyway, Hey dad, how ya doing?" I Asked. "I'm doi..." "Yeah, no one cares." I interrupted. "Okay, So, I heard you say that I am sixteen and that I can make up my own mind." I Said. "Yeah. I did." I mentally laughed again. "I choose to stay here." He tried to reason with me but it didn't work.

"What about Dabi and Shigaraki? They both love you?" I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "There's a difference between love and loath." I walked up to Dabi and pulled him forward where people could see him. "There's love." I kissed him and he kissed me back. I then pulled away and smirked. "Then There's loath." I kicked him in the stomach and he flew back.

I walked over to Bakugo and stood by his side. "What the fuck are you doing!" My dad called. "The right thing." I went up to Bakugo's ear and whispered. "Kill him if you have to but make sure I don't see him ever again." He nodded and I walked away inside.

I found my way back to the dorm room and walked inside. I shut the door and leaned against it. I slouched down onto the floor and brought my head back. Did I do the right thing? I asked myself.

Some time later...

I was against the door when it was attempted to be pushed open. "OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!" I rolled my teary eyes and opened the door for him after I stood up. "Why the fuck did the door not open?" I sighed and walked over to the bed. "Because I was sat down in front of it." I fell onto the bed looking up at the ceiling. "Why were you doing that? That is extremely stupid?" I just shrugged.

"Bakugo, am I doing the right thing?" I wondered as I sat up. He came and sat next to me. "What the fuck are you talking about dipshit?" I fell back into the bed. "Never mind, you wouldn't understand." He sighed and got comfortable. "Look, I'm not the type of person to fucking be sappy. That's fucking Deku but no one can tell you what's right or wrong except for you."

I could see something different in him. He was like he was back in the cell. I realised that he only puts guards up around everyone else but, when he is alone with someone, he doesn't put a lot of guards up. I couldn't help but feel like he was hiding something.

"Thanks Shitty Explosion." He rolled his eyes. "Yeah, whatever."

There was a knock on the door. "Come in." Bakugo called. The door opened to reveal someone with long black hair and a bit of a beard. He also had bags under his eyes.

"Bakugo, (Y/n) has to stay in your dorm because there isn't any other dorms available. You also knew her first so she would feel comfortable with you. Also, she is started in 1A tomorrow." He then walked out. I could help but smile.

"I'm going to train to be a hero." I squealed as I got off the bed. "Dipshit, you're going to be in my class and I'm going to be number one." I scoffed. "I'm sorry, you now have ultimate competition." He smirked at me. "We'll See about that tomorrow."