Chapter Five: 1A

(Y/n) POV

I got up, got dressed and realised that my life wasn't covered up anymore. I was exposed to the world and I wasn't protected. I took a few steps back and sat on the bed behind me. I didn't know what to do. For the first time in my life, I was petrified. I didn't have my father shielding me from the world. I didn't have my boyfriends to help distract me from the outside.

"Are you okay, dipshit?"

I jumped at the sudden voice and looked over at the other door. I took a few breaths and gulped. "Y-Yep. Fine." He shrugged. "I don't believe you but I couldn't care less. Wait a couple of seconds and I'll be ready to leave." I nodded and waiting for him to finish.

I led back on the bed and looked up to the ceiling. It was an ordinary shaping along with colour however the cravings were of names. I couldn't quite read them but I felt like they were important somehow. I sat up still looking at the ceiling and I could only make out one letter. 'Y.' I shrugged it off as the door opened once more.

"Okay, come on shithead." I nodded and got up.

We walked down the corridors in silence. Nothing could be heard but our footsteps and some quiet whispers as we walked past them. They all seemed to be looking at one of us. 'I really hope it is Bakugou because I don't want to make a bad impression.'

        It wasn't.

"Is she the Villain's child?"
"Why would they let her here?"
"She's probably acting to be a hero just so she can get information."
"She looks weak anyway. If she is a villain, she wouldn't be that hard to fight."

I sighed. 'Never mind.'

Bakugou opened 1A's classroom door for the both of us to walk in.

As I walked in, the whole class fell silent. I sighed. I knew what was coming. It was the exact thing that everyone else talked about.

"Who are you?" My eyes widened. "I'm (Y/n)." The girl sighed.

She had long black hair that was up in a ponytail. She wore a short skirt that I didn't think was fitting. Her uniform looked a bit tight around her chest but I didn't want to tell her about it because it was probably the way she wants to wear it.

"As in, the girl who's a villain (Y/n)?" I nodded. "Why would a villain want to become a hero?" I thought for a moment but I didn't have an answer. "I don't know. I just do." She crossed her arms over her chest and turned away from me.

I saw that Bakugou went over to his friends. I looked around nervously at everyone. 'This is so much more intimidating than being in the league.' I thought to myself. I went to the back of the class and sat down in the corner out of everyone's way. I lent my head on the desk and sighed. 'I can't believe this.' I heard a cough coming from the front of the class. I looked up and saw Aizawa getting ready to teach the class.

At Lunch...

I picked up my things quietly and walked to the front of the class. Everyone already left  so I was left alone in the class. "Mr Aizawa, can I just stay in the classroom?" I asked just before he left the classroom. "Do whatever you want. I don't care." He then left. I sat back down in my seat at the back and looked out of the window.

The sky was a bright blue colour with no clouds in sight. The sun shon brightly as the trees grew higher each day. It made me smile slightly. I remember being able to watch the sun whenever I was locked in a cell. There was always a window with bars. No one could get in or out but you could see the scenery well.

"What are you still doing here?" I jolted as I turned to see a girl. She had brown hair and a confused expression. I didn't answer her. "Well, I'm Ochako Uraraka." She held out her hand. I took it and smiled shaking it. She lifted her pinky finger. " (Y/n) (L/n)." She smiled back at me. "Well, it's nice to meet you. Is it okay if I sit next to you?" I nodded.