Chapter Six: I'm Not A Villain

(Y/n) POV

I stared at the alarm clock and could see every minute that passed. Currently it read 2:24.

The room was dark and I could only see outlines of everything. The moonlight shon through the gap of the curtains.

I got up from the bed and put my shoes on and borrowed one of Bakugo's hoodies. I quietly opened the door to the dorm and walked out of the room. I sighed as I successfully closed the door quietly.

I walked down the eerie hallway. It wasn't like the league. It was clean and well looked after. The windows weren't cracked and it wasn't that cold.

I made my way to the stairs and walked up them to the top of the dorms. I walked onto the rooftop and led down on my back. The stars shon brightly in the sky. They were each exactly the same yet completely different.

"Star gazing? I do that a lot." I sat up and looked over at the door. There was a boy. He had bright blonde hair with a lightning strike on it. He wore a bright smile. "What are you doing up so early?" I asked. "Couldn't sleep. You?" I nodded. "Same." The boy came and sat next to me.

"You're (Y/n) (L/n) aren't you." I nodded again. "I'm Denki Kaminari." He held out his hand. "It's nice to meet you." I said shaking it. "It's nice to meet you too." I looked at him with confusion. Like I've seen him somewhere. "You're Bakugo's friend, aren't you?" I asked. "I guess you could say that."

We led back down and looked at the sky. "How come you're talking to me? Everyone calls me a Villain. Why are you acting different?" I wondered. "My boyfriend also gets called a villain a lot. I believe you need to get to know people before you assume something." That made me smile.

"Denki, are you up he... oh... who's this?" We sat up once again and saw another boy. He had purple hair and, by his stance, looked very tired. I turned back to Kaminari. "Boyfriend?" I asked. He nodded. "Boyfriend." He turned to the boy with a smile. "Babe, come here and meet my new friend. I think you'll want to be friends with her." He scoffed as he walked over to us and sat down next to Kaminari. "Good luck." Kaminari smirked. "Won't need it. She gets called a villain too." His eyes widened. "(Y/n) (L/n)?" I sighed. "Wow, I'm already the talk of the school." Kaminari placed a hand on my back. "That's okay. You still have me and Bakugo and hopefully Shinso." I looked over at Shinso. "I don't think that's set in stone." Shinso shrugged. "I'll think about it."

"I think Uraraka is my friend." I said thinking about the events in class. "See, you already got three maybe four friends." I laughed. "Well, lets see how long that lasts." I stood up. "It was nice meeting you Kaminari. You too Shinso." Kaminari smiled up at me while Shinso cuddled up to Kaminari. I smirked at them. "If you too ever break up, I'm going to be very upset." I then left with them looked at me confused.

I got to the common room when my head started to hurt. I felt really dizzy. The whole world was spinning and I fell. Although, I didn't hit the floor. My head went back to normal as someone caught me. I looked up and found Kirishima.

"Are you okay?" He whispered. I nodded. He helped me stand up and made sure I was stable. He sat me down on the sofa and brought me a drink of water. "Here. It should make you feel better." I smiled and took the water from him. I slowly began drinking it when I started to feel out of place. "Kiri, is there school tomorrow?" I asked not knowing what day it was. "No, it's Saturday tomorrow." 'Perfect.'

"Do you trust me?" I asked. He looked at me as he took the empty glass from me. "I guess so. Why?"  I looked at my watch and smiled. 2:54. "Follow me." He placed the glass in the kitchen and followed me out of the dorms. The gate was locked to the street. I looked up and sighed.

"Kiri, I need you to hold onto me tightly and jump when I say jump." He nodded and wrapped his arms around my neck. "Okay, ready?" He nodded. "Jump." We both jumped and I wrapped my arms around his waist so he wouldn't fall. My wings appeared. I flew us over the gate and above the clouds.

"This is amazing but where are we going." I giggled slightly. "A stream." I looked down at his confused expression. "Why?" I shook my head with a smile. "I go there to think." 

Fifteen minutes later...

I finally landed and my wings disappeared. Me and Kirishima let go of each other and he looked around in awe. A stream was surrounded by a forest either side of it. A bunch of fireflies were flying around and the flowers were spiralled closed.

"This is beautiful." He expressed as he looked at our surroundings. "I found it while taking a walk away from the league." I sat down on the bank of the stream. "If you keep following the stream in that direction." I pointed to the left. "There's a waterfall. And if you follow it that way." I switch to pointing to the right. "There's a treehouse." I looked back at Kiri and he looked really happy. "I'm so happy your brought me here." I laughed. "I usually come here alone." He sat down next to me. "Then why did you bring me?" I sighed.

"It feels like I'm being looked after. I'm in a dorm with Bakugo when there's a lot of empty dorms. I was in the classroom alone at lunch then Uraraka showed up. I was on the rooftop, before I saw you, Denki and Shinso were there. Then I find you in the common room. If someone needs to be with me, then I'm gonna have to bring someone with me." I explained. He laughed nervously.

Before he could say anything, there was wicked laughter. "Dabi." I said quietly.

"Isn't this a nice surprise. My ex girlfriend with a new boy. It's been three or four days you fucking slut." I jumped at the word he used and stood up. Kirishima stood behind me. I could tell he was worried. "What? Got nothing to say?" It wasn't just him there. Shigaraki and Toga were with him. "Leave." I instructed. He laughed. "How about..." He threw his fire at me which I dodged. "No."

"(L/n), we need to call the pro's." Kirishima whispered to me. I sighed. "He won't let me out ever. I'll probably be locked up again. I can't have that Kiri." I made eye contact with Dabi. "Again?" "I'll explained later. I promise. Right now, this is my fight."

I made plants grow from the floor and trap their feet to the ground. They tried to pull but it only got tighter around their ankles. "Don't try and touch it Shigaraki or I will kill you." He smirked at me. "What if I want to die?" I rose an eyebrow at him. "Ahh, Shigaraki, always the charmer." Sarcasm was pure through my words.

I ran to Dabi and tackled him to the floor on his stomach. I held one of his arms far up his back that if it was pushed anymore it would break. "Now, I want you to listen to me carefully." He didn't say anything. The only thing that came out of his mouth was small gasps of pain. "I want you to take you're stupid squad back to the league and tell my father that his daughter will never come home. Tell him that I'm too busy finding ways of beating his ass. Okay? Okay." I let go of him and walked away. I brought the plants away from their legs and they ran.

I let out a long breath and sat on the floor.

"Kiri, promise me something." Kirishima sat down beside me with a small smile. "Never let me become a villain again." We made eye contact. "I promise because you're not a villain. You just had a bad upbringing."