Chapter Twelve: Honesty Is The Best Policy

(Y/n) POV

"I'M HIS WHAT?" I yelled. I dropped the book out of my hands which led to it being on the floor. My mouth fell open a gap was I held my head with my hands. "I mean, it makes sense to why he wanted me to save you." Bakugo said. "It's surprising because it makes perfect sense." Kirishima explained.

I couldn't process what was going on. My head was spinning which was also making my head hurt. There was so many questions but two stuck out to me more than any of them. Why didn't they tell me and what purpose did All For One had with me?

"(Y/n), I think we should stop investigating for the rest of the day. Maybe we should do something." Kirishima suggested. I let out an annoyed sigh. "Yeah, we should start with confessions. I'll start, Bakugou, Kirishima kissed me." I looked at the both of them for the first time in half an hour. They were both silent until they looked at each other. Kirishima started laughing which led to Bakugou smirking. "I guess we should make it even then." My eyes widened. "What?"

Bakugou leaned forward and connected his lips to mine. This kiss was different to Kiri's. Bakugou's kiss was more forceful yet the addiction was still the same. I subconsciously kissed him back but, when I realised what was going on, I pulled away.

I was just as confused as before. Nothing was being processed.

There was a knock on the door. I walked over to it and opened it to see someone who could answer all of my questions.

"AllMight. What are you doing here?" I asked. "I need my Key." He held out his hand. I could tell that, if he was in his original form, he would be smirking at me. I took out the key from my pocket and handed it to him.

He was going to turn around and walked away but I stopped him. "Hey, how come you didn't tell me?" I wondered. "If I told you, you wouldn't of believed me. It was easier and better if you found out yourself." He then walked off. I laughed slightly at how much sense that made. I closed the door and lent against it. 'One more major question that needs to be answered.'

"Okay, so now we've figured that out, can we talk about the kisses you shared with us?" Kirishima wondered. "No, we are going to pretend they didn't happen. At least, for now because my brain needs to process everything and there's no way in heaven or hell that either of you will ever like me." I then walked into the bathroom.

Bakugou's POV

"There's no way in heaven or hell that either of you will ever like me." She made a dash to the bathroom and locked the door behind her.

"If she only knew." Kirishima muttered. I nodded with him.

"She played along quite well when I kissed her. My ex was harassing me and she played the role as my girlfriend. She even kissed me back when I tried to give her proof." I smirked. "When you kissed her a few minutes ago.... I... I wasn't expecting that. She's just too blind at the moment to realise that anyone could actually like her when we are right in front of her." Once he was finished, he lent his head on my shoulder. "She'll figure it out one day." I said reassuring him. Or trying to.

"I love her Bakugou. As much as I love you. She's helped me out so much from day one even with her anxiety which is getting better." I let out a breathy laugh. "She helped me out of the cell. She risked her life for mine which was incredibly fucking stupid and I could've done it myself because I'm not a fucking loser." Kirishima lightly hit my arm. "Nice, Bakugou."

(Y/n) POV

I looked into the mirror at myself. A part of me wanted to believe that it was me that I was looking at and it was right; physically. I've changed since I've been here. I'm still partially being locked up but I'm not being physically hurt like I used to be.

The cuts and bruises that I once had a couple of months ago are gone. There's no aching in my chest, legs or arms anymore because my body isn't being pushed to more than it is capable of.

I run the tap and scooped some of the water up into my hands. I rubbed my hands over my face then turned off the tap. I dried my face and took one more look into the mirror. I couldn't recognise any part of me.

A couple of days later...

"Sometimes confrontation is the best because the truth can come out and honesty is the best policy." Another inspirational speech from Present Mic. I scoffed at his statement. That would never work.

The bell finally went for lunch and I picked up my things. There was a tap on my shoulder. I placed my bag on my shoulder and looked at the person. "Oh, Hey Midoriya." I said nicely. "Hey, I know we've never really talked but do you think you could help me?" I nodded. "Sure, what do you need?" He rubbed the back of his neck. "Well, I was thinking about what Present Mic said and I thought he was right so I want help expressing my feelings for Todoroki." I laughed nervously.

"I'll help you but why do you want MY help?" He just smiled up at me. "I can see how happy Kirishima and Bakugou are and Kirishima told me you helped him confess to Bakugou so I was wondering if you could help me as well." I hung my head for a couple of seconds with a smile then looked back at him. "Of course. Meet me on the rooftop after school and we will go over different ways to ask him for you." He jumped a couple of times with excitement. "Okay. Thanks (Y/n)." He said as he walked out of the classroom. "No problem." I called after him.

"What was that about?" Mina asked me. "It was nothing. Let's go and eat." She nodded and we made our way out of the classroom also.