CHAPTER - 2

The three of them agree and they hangout alot, they buy a lot of things and clothes, they eat and talk to each other.

An hour passed, when they suppose to go home daniel forgot he's phone in the restaurant where they eat , daniel said to he's cousin's that he will come back to the restaurant where they just leave because he left he's phone in there, then the two agree and they will wait until daniel come back, after that Daniel leave and the two waited for daniel to come back but something happened.

After daniel got he's phone, he came back where Dylan and David waited but there not even there, daniel look around to find them but he can't see them, then a small flashback came to daniel mind he already knew where they could be.

ON DYLAN AND DAVID SIDE:

They are in a small alley where dylan and david stand in front of the three Bullies.

Long time no see dylan, how are you? - said the boy in the middle

It's been awhile since i last saw david too. - said the boy im the right side

Quit being nice they already know what we need so there's no need to act very nice. - said the boy from the left side.

You got alot of stuff in your hand, thay means you came back with alots of money right? Gave us some. - the boy in the middle said

I-i will give you a-all of my money but don't touch the things we buy. - david said

Are you dumb!? Of course we take them all!. - The boy from the left side said as their start laughing.

What happened here?. - An unknown guy said approaching them.

Huh? Who are you? Get out of here if you don't want to get involve. - said the guy in the middle

What if i don't wanna?, and let them go. said the Unknown guy

I already warned you but you had a hard head don't you? You'll regret this. - said the guy in the left side and came rushing towards the Unknown guy and he throw a punch then the guy Dodge it and the Unknown guy throw a kick and he hit him in the head then the guy was knockout from the kick. all of them was shock from what just happened.

Hmm...if you mind we gotta go I'm sorry if we trouble you. - said the guy from the middle.

Take him with you. - the unknown guy said pointing the guy who got knockout by him.

They take the unconscious guy and then left the alley. the only left was dylan, david and the mysterious guy.

Ahmm..thank you for helping us we appreciate it. - david said smilling at him

Y-yeah thank you is there anything we could help you?. - said dylan

Yes, could you help me find thid guy. - said the unknown guu showing them he's phone with daniel and violet picture in it, which was violet post on pacebook.

Wait!! Violet post it!! she even took a stolen photo! - dylan said yelling

Calm down dylan, and why are you looking for our cousin. - David said wondering if this guy knows daniel or daniel make a big trouble while he is in Seoul.

So daniel is your cousin?. - said the unknown guy

Yea—. - david supposed to said but he heard someone calling their name.

Dylan! David! finally i found you two, are you okay and who are you?. - daniel said looking at the mysterious guy and that guy turn around and face daniel.

Johan?, What are you doing here?. - daniel ask

__________________________________

( i promise i was really bad at creating some action, it's hard to explain 😅)

624 words