CHAPTER - 6

W-what since when?.- daniel ask with a bit of a blush on he's face.

When Johan confess that he had feelings for you too.- Dg said.

Hehe you're so cute when you blush pup.- Johan said.

S-shut up! and i didn't even gave an answer yet!.- Daniel said trying to push dg away.

Then dg grab he's both hand and hold it tightly that Daniel can't escape. Now their position was Johan holding daniel waist making it look like a hug and daniel was facing dg with he's both hand on he's each side pinned by dg and Dg was in the middle of he's legs and he's face was 3 inches away from Daniel.

W-what are you doing, the driver will see us.- Daniel said as the driver flinch ( i mean he's trying to ignore it)

Don't worry he won't mind and you should wear some headphones and don't look in the mirror.- dg said to daniel and ordered the driver, he's driver letteraly do it immediately.

Then Dg kissed Daniel roughly and slide he's tougue inside daniel mouth while johan kiss and bite he's neck leaving a bite mark and hickey. daniel was really trying he's best to break free but Dg kiss and johan giving him a hickey making himself feel so weak.

Well even though the driver had a headphone and he porbid to look in the mirror he still can see them in the front van's mirror it was their reflection, the driver letteraly crying inside.

1 hour pass as they arrive to Seoul in dg's house, all of them jump out of the van and dg driver just.........walk away as the maid carry the bag's inside.

Thank you for giving us a ride back here, i didn't really spend money.- Daniel said covering he's neck some scarf and a bit of a blush in he's face.

You don't need to thank me, why don't we head inside first to relax.- Dg said smilling at Daniel.

No, after what happened in the van an hour ago definitely no.- daniel said.

Why? come on it won't be bad and your tired you need some sleep.- Johan said.

Yes, i need some rest but not in that house! I can't imagine what will happend next if i step inside that house.- daniel said mumbling.

Come on, we won't do it.- Dg said

So you guys really planning on doing that again huh?.- Daniel said as the two didn't realize what did Dg just said.

You exposed yourself.- daniel said as he grab he's bag and walk away but johan stop him by holding he's arm.

W-were sorry please let's go inside, w-we won't do it.- Johan said with a bit stuttering.

You're stuttering and based on dg said and what had happened in the van i won't go inside I can't evven stop you guys and you said that you will continue that if we arrived.- daniel said.

( Daniel isn't upset or mad about what happened he just worried about himself if those two gonna do something naughty).

Johan was stunned same as Dg and Daniel completely walk away, when daniel is a little far from dg house Daniel started to run.

This is your fault why did you said that in the van look what happened, i want to cuddle him and do something to him.- Dg Said.

It's not my fault, it's your fault if you didn't said those words we might be inside now.- Johan said.

ON DANIEL SIDE:

Daniel arrived in he's front door and saw jay and jack in both side of he's door.

W-what are you doing here?- Daniel ask and they both look at daniel surprised and after that you can see their smile on their faces as they walk towards daniel.

Daniel let's go inside you must be tired.- jack said.

Let me carry those bags for you.- Jay said

Well daniel was tired of running and he wanted to get some sleep, daniel gave he's bag to jay and Daniel get inside and jack and jay get inside too as Jack close the door behind him Daniel get inside of he's bedroom and change clothes while jay put daniel bags in the living room.

Minutes later Daniel finish changing when someone knock on he's door is was jack and jay.

Can we get inside?- jay ask,

Daniel didn't replay tho he just open he's door and they went inside daniel lay down on he's bed and close he's eye when suddenly he left someone hugging him in the front and back. It was Jay and Jack hugging daniel by he's waist.

Daniel blush a little thought as jay kiss him on he's forehead and Jack pull himself in a closer hug that jack face is already near to Daniel's neck.

Daniel didn't mind them though because he can trust them rattle than those two before.