CHAPTER - 5

Days fews by and holiday is over, daniel pack he's things, same goes to johan and ready to leave, daniel mother already left an hour ago since she received a emergency call in her working place.

Johan we're are leaving.- daniel said, johan came out of the house wearing all black and johan walk towards daniel.

Grandma, Untie, Uncle we are leaving.- Daniel said to them.

Alright let's go.- daniel said and pick he's bag and johan reach Daniel's bag.

Give me you're bag i will carry it.- johan said as daniel give him he's bag since he knows that johan will still carry it.

I love you pup.- Johan said smilling at daniel.

S-shut up t-they might hear you.- daniel said in low voice and in Embarrassment.

Let's go.- daniel said as johan followed him.

ON THE OTHER SIDE:

Why do i feel like watching a short film.- Violet said looking at daniel and johan walking away.

Go grab some popcorn and drinks.- dylan said to david.

There's no need it's about to end.- david said

O-oh.- dylan said as he look daniel and johan slowly disappear in he's eyes.

What a nice short film...i still wonder what happened last night.- Violet said as her two cousin's look at her with "Are you serious" face.

ON DANIEL SIDE:

Daniel and johan arrived in the terminal waiting a bus going to Seoul when suddenly a van stop in front of daniel and johan they we're confused that why they park the van in front of them. then the van door slide open and they saw Dg inside. The two of them was surprised and Dg was only staring at Daniel smilling then johan noticed that as he's mood changes.

Dg what are doing here?.- daniel ask.

Oh me, just passing by until i saw you.- Dg said

By the way what are you doing here?.- Dg ask.

Oh me and my mother visit our relatives, they live in here.- Daniel said

With him?.- Dg ask looking at johan beside Daniel, then the atmosphere around them change. then daniel let out a weird laugh to break the atmosphere they making but it's useless.

It's nice to see the God Dog leader, Johan.- Dg said that had a force smile on he's face.

You too, nice to see the popular Dg and part of the Genuises.- Johan said had a force smile.

I know what a you two doing, stop with that force smile.- daniel said in serious tone. then the two stop.

Oh.. daniel since you're going back to Seoul, why don't you join me.- Dg said in sudden change mood.

Then what about Johan?.- Daniel ask, Daniel could see that dg don't want johan to get in he's van and so to johan.

If you two still fighting made up to each other or I'm going to leave you two here.- daniel said then walk out.

W-wait Daniel! where are you going?. - Johan ask

In the store to buy some water, while I'm gone made up to each other.- Daniel said walking, the both them look at each other.

Minutes later daneil came back and saw that the two already made up and they talking like a total friends now.

What in the actual he- you know what never mind, at least i don't have any problem now.- daniel said and walk towards them.

What happened? how did you two made up?.- daniel ask looking at both of them and the two is just smilling at daniel.

Oh~ daniel, it's just that we remember something and that's calm us.- Johan said

Yeah, johan is right, now let's go inside the van shall we, johan already put the bags in the back of the van.- Dg said smilling happly at Daniel.

S-sure, if you said so.- daniel said amd get inside the van and dg driver start the drove the van going to Seoul.

3 Hours pass and they just talk and laughing at each other not until Johan grab daniel waist and pull him closer to him, daniel was so worried that dg might be mad and they would start a fight but to Daniel surprised dg just crawl in top of daniel that Making him so confused that their face was 3 inches away.

W-what wait! what are you two doing!? you two just fight hours ago! and now you two just pounced on me?- daniel said

Daniel we made a little chat about you, You didn't gave us an answer and you said you need time, we decide that you're ours now.- Dg said with a flirtatious eyes.