CHAPTER - 7

2 hours later Daniel woke up as he saw that Jay is still asleep hugging him and jack wasn't in the other side of him. Daniel sit up and Jay still hugging Daniel waist while laying on Daniel side. Daniel notice that he is already woken up but he don't want to get up and let go of Daniel. Daniel doesn't have a choice but to stay in he's position, then the door burst open and saw jack in it. Daniel stare at him blankly and jack saw Jay hugging Daniel that made him jealous. Jack walk towards the bed and he's trying to pull Jay arms to let go of Daniel but Jay grip was tightened.

You little sh*t!! Let go of Daniel!!. - jack said cursing at Jay.

Jay look at him and stick he's tongue out, this made jack furious but seeing Daniel sweepdrops he just calm himself he don't want Daniel to disappointed in him so he just went beside Daniel and cuddle him as he's head leaning on Daniel shoulders. Jack  could smell Daniel scent tho, he smell so nice that he wanted to stay like that. Daniel just sweepdrops since he can't move and he's a bit hungry cause he hasn't ear a morning breakfast.

Ah... guys can you let go? I'm a but hungry, I haven't eat any food since this morning. - Daniel said.

Jack and Jay just sit up immediately looking at Daniel surprise.

Why didn't you eat a morning breakfast!?. - Jack said and Jay nodded.

Because of worrying that the bus going to Seoul isn't available?. - Daniel said then the two rush going in the kitchen.

Wait here we're gonna get you some food. - Jay said at Daniel, it was not ordinary to see them like that.

Minutes later the food was ready and still hot, while jack and Jay stare at Daniel like they needed a compliment.

Ahm... Thank you guys but don't be rush like that, I can wait you know. - Daniel said

Don't worry about that as long you didn't get hungry we're fine and you're welcome. - Jack said and Jay stare at Daniel happily.

Now eat the food while it's still hot. - Jay said

The food was luxurious and it's was dine in front of Daniel in the luxurious way.

( I won't say what kind of food was dine in front of Daniel because I don't know what kind of dish was prepare in korea)

Then Daniel starting to eat it was delicious thought Daniel smile at them then he started to eat again. Jack and Jay was happy that Daniel like the food they made. Daniel already finish eating and Jack took the dishes and walk out of Daniel room to put it on the sink, Jack get out of Daniel's room as Daniel clean he's bedroom after that Daniel walk out of he's bedroom as he saw Jack and Jay sitting in the couch talking to each other then Daniel walk towards the vacant couch and sit there.

I wanna ask, why you two wait outside my house, you guys didn't come here without a reason right. - Daniel said.

Well there's a ceremony that all the teachers in the J high will attend that's mean in the next month we don't have any classes so the girls planning on going in a beach we're staying there in a month, mira and Zoe said that we should go invite you and they not taking a no for an respond. - jack long explain.

So I don't have a choice to refuse. - Daniel ask.

Yes, or else they will force themselves to kidnap you. - Jay said.

"Sign" so what's the date where going in a beach. - Daniel ask

Tomorrow morning, where waiting in the school gate, the principal already gave mira a permission to borrow one of the school bus. - jack said

Oh, okay. - Daniel said

Daniel, can I ask you something. - Jay said

What is it. - Daniel ask

Why you had a red mark on your neck. - Jay ask Daniel.

Daniel didn't able to speak and jack just rush towards Daniel and saw many bite marks and love marks on he's neck. Well after jack seeing that he's face was darken while Jay feeling jealous.

Who did this to you?. - Jack ask Daniel and Daniel just sweepdrops.

You're childhood friend and a flirtatious celebrity. - Daniel said then Jack hug him.

I'm a bit jealous, that's unfair. - jack said.

Yeah, we didn't even allowed to do that. - jay said agreeing to jack.

Well I didn't have a choice since they hold my hands tight enough that I can't break free, they are unstoppable but don't worry, I'm gonna made sure that they won't be doing that again. - Daniel said.

But still. - Jay said.

Well Daniel don't want them to be sad and feeling unfair so Daniel gave them a kiss on their cheek, Both of them was surprised by what Daniel did.

That means nothing, I did that because you two feel a unfairness and that's made me feel bad. - Daniel said

Aww.... Thank you... But they stole your first kiss. - Jack said.

First kiss doesn't really matter to me, they didn't ask for a permission so next time I meet them I will ignore them for three days. - Daniel said.

But the kiss you did?. - Jay ask

It's a free gift and it will feel you that they stealing my first kiss wasn't take an effect to me since they didn't ask for a permission. - Daniel said.

Oh, then thank you for the gift. - they said both.

Oh and. - Daniel kiss them on the cheek again they was completely surprised what was that for, as daniel got up on he's sit and grab he's bag and walk towards he's bedroom door and look at them once again and seeing that surprised and confused look at the same time made him wanna laugh.

It was a thank you for taking care of me.- Daniel said and close he's bed room door.

Jack and Jay look at each other and then look away as they place their hand where Daniel kissed them, after that they blush hard enough that they already look like a tomato.

Woah!!! Daniel kissed me. - Jack said with a bit blush and feel happy.

Me too!. - Jay said blushing he can't believe that daniel kissed him twice, the two of them Lettiraly was over the moon.

Wait!! If  we clean the entire house daniel will gave us another kissed. - jack said.

Maybe, let's go clean the house!!. - Jay said as they started to clean, while Daniel is inside of he's bedroom sweepdrops and feel a bit of worried as he unpack he's stuff quickly so he could stop them from their doing right now.