CHAPTER - 13

01:00 P.M:

Daniel and koji was sitting in the bench eating some chips waiting for the sunset even thought it's still early. while Daniel and koji was sitting in there crystal approach them.

Daniel!. - crystal called Daniel.

Crystal? What are you doing here?. - Daniel ask while koji look at him like "what are doing here woman".

Am I supposed to ask you that! What are you two doing here?. - crystal ask back.

Duh~ waiting for the sunset?. - koji said

Oh~ but it's still early let's go walk around first. - crystal said smiling.

(This woman definitely is up to something). - koji said in thought.

Sure! Why not?. - Daniel said

Then let's go!. - crystal said.

Let's go koji. - Daniel said grabbing koji's hand then koji smile and follow them.

Then they had fun walking around buy some food and do shopping then they would go to the arcade to play and this made Daniel realize that crystal is not a type of person that ask someone to hangout.

Crystal may I ask something?. - Daniel ask.

What it is?. - crystal said

Well you're not a type of person that ask someone to hangout, is there something wrong?. - Daniel ask, the question made crystal flinch.

Hah!! I knew it you're up to something!. - koji said.

Well~ they prepare a surprise for you daniel and I am suppose so distract you but looks like you found out. - crystal said.

Surprise?. - daniel ask.

You will find out later. - crystal said and daniel let her be as they started to explore the resort more.

04:55 P.M:

After they explore the whole resort crystal look at the time, it's already the time then crystal look at daniel, daniel notice this immediately.

What it is crystal?. - daniel ask.

It's already the time. - crystal said.

Oh... It's already time so I need to blindfold myself? . - daniel ask

Yes...- crystal said then she hand him a blindfold, daniel immediately put the blindfold on.

Done. - daniel said, koji was confuse, what was the surprised for Daniel that he had to blindfold.

What was the surprised?. - koji ask crystal.

You will know later. - crystal said and wink at koji.

After that crystal took Daniel hand and lead him the way back, Daniel just followed what crystal said since he can't see, Daniel heart was started to pound rappidly he is scared that he would take a wrong step and slip but the path was back isn't that hard and crystal instructions is isn't that hard to follow.

Minutes later they arrived crystal ordered Daniel to take off he's blindfold, as he take off he's blindfold he saw that koji is been tied on a chair and has a duck tape on he's mouth and he's shaking he's self aggressively and Daniel saw all the girls besides koji and mira just gave him a gesture that he should look in front of him. Then Daniel look in front of him as he saw that all of the boys that confess to him is in the cottage right in front of him the place was beautiful, the cottage was painted white the carpet is white as he saw lanterns in the path way that lead him to the cottage was white and there was white flowers everywhere.