CHAPTER - 10

MINUTES LATER:

They already choose their own room and they had fun to the rest of the day then the sun already set and it's already night.

There's nothing special happened in that night, they cook for dinner, eat while the others roasting and fighting each other then daniel said that they should stop because they all are in front of the food, well of course it's daniel so they listen, koji just watch TV while eating and the other played a game and betting who's going to win, well they get along pretty well even though the others are so hard to get along because of their personality, and it's already late night as the others started to sleep, same goes to daniel because he wanted to wake up early so he could explore the place more.

As he take a half bath, pick a pajama and get ready to bed he heard someone knocking on he's door, he walk towards the door and peak in the small hole that you could see who is outside, it was Eli, Daniel didn't hesitate to open the door he open it immediately.

Do you need something Eli?. - daniel ask while Eli was surprised cause he didn't know that daniel would actually open the door to face him.

I-im sorry. - Eli said

For what?. - daniel ask look at Eli with confused reaction.

You know the day when I confess. - Eli said can't even look at daniel face.

Oh~your apologizing cause you didn't know that what's your been doing will make me ignore you. - daniel said.

Hmm.. Hmm that's why, I didn't know I have to ask a permission to do it. - Eli said.

It's okay as long you won't do it again. - daniel said as he gave Eli a warm smile.

Really!, thank you for forgiving me and can I?. - Eli said.

Can I what?. - daniel ask.

Can I cuddle you till morning, I'm kinda jealous when Zack and jay said that they cuddle you to sleep. - Eli said as Daniel gave him a blankly expression.

F-fine as long as you ask. - daniel said with an embarass expression.

Really!! I'm happy. - Eli said beam.

Daniel could help but giggles from Eli's child like expression as daniel let him in Daniel lay down on he's bed and same goes to Eli, Eli did cuddle Daniel all but himself Daniel just hug Eli which is made Eli blush a bit then later on the two of them fell asleep.

05:00 A.M.:

Daniel woke up as he see Eli is still sleeping he check on the alarm next to he's bed and saw that its already 5 a.m. in the morning.

Daniel slowly sit up trying hard not to wake up Eli then Daniel remove Eli arm's that wrapping around he's waist then after that he stood up and went to he's closet and pick a cloths to wear after that he choose a sweater to wear since it might be cold outside.

After he get ready he head towards he's door and got out and leave the door open since Eli was inside.

MINUTES LATER:

Daniel already outside the hotel walking as he explore every place, he had fun tho as he saw so many store around the resort was so beautiful he could admit that, Daniel walk where the beach should be.

Minutes later daniel arrived he saw the ocean and the white sand it was peaceful you can't hear anything but the ocean waves, Daniel was looking around trying to find a place to sit and he found one but he also saw koji sitting with it. Then Daniel walk towards him.

Can I sit here with you?. - daniel ask then koji was shock from Daniel sudden appeared.

S-sure whatever. - koji said then he move away giving daniel a space to sit.

Thank you. - daniel said giving him a warm smile and take a sit. There was a long silence between them they just watching the sun starting to rise.

What are you doing here?. - koji ask.

Huh?, I mean to watch to sun. - Daniel said then koji just shut he's mouth, daniel realize that koji was shivering from the cold then daniel take off he's sweater and put it in koji.

W-what are you doing!?. - koji ask screaming.

Well you're cold so I lend you some jacket. - Daniel said.

Why you cared anyway. - koji said looking down.

Well you we're like a little brother to me, I wanted to have a little brother like you despite that you had that unique and beautiful hair. - Daniel said and smile.

Koji was surprised because there's still a person who wanted him as a family except to the Geniuses that adopt him, then koji just lowered he's head.

Why?, why you wanted me to become your little brother and how could you called it unique na my people was disgust from my hair color. - koji said in sad tone and Daniel just look at the ocean happily.

You don't even know what I wanted when I was a child, I was l like "when I met someone had a different hair color and it was he's natural hair color I will treat him/her as my little brother/sister" and look at that I met you, you don't know how hard I tried to get close with you and what's disgust it was very unique there's only few people that have a different hair color and I was amazed by it. - Daniel long said then Daniel look at koji and saw him tearing up.

H-hey why are you crying?. - Daniel said panicking as koji wipe he's tears and hug daniel.

H-huh? Is there something wrong koji?. - Daniel ask.

N-no there's not and I want to be you're little brother. - koji said.

Wait really!!, Sure! If that what you want. - Daniel said happily.

There's no turning back from what you said. - koji said

Hmm... The sun already at the top it's already 06:00 a.m. . - Daniel said as he place he's hand at koji back to comfort him.

And before we leave this place please stay away from those pervert. - koji said.

(Huh???...... Who???). - Daniel said in he's mind.