Chapter 7: The Pink haired Blacksmith

*sound of crystals bursting*

Muzan: good, try it again.

A certain chestnut haired swordswoman began to launch an attack targeting the mob that was infront of her. Striking it with multiple strikes at high speed, crystals bursting into the air. Muzan had been teaching her more advanced techniques to further enhance her abilities, giving her tips on even the finest defects.

Muzan: your footwork has improved, but may need a few tweaks here and there but overall... I'm impressed, well done.

Asuna was happy but not on the outside but internally, she was glad that the past month has been paying off. With the help of her mentor, within the next few seconds she started to practice her technique again.

(Time skip)

Muzan: alright that will be enough for today. you have done well, Asuna.

Asuna: thanks, all thanks to you.

A look of surprise washed over the young swordsman and faced the swordswoman beside him. The said woman couldn't see his face but assumed that he had some kind of reaction on his face. Taking a sigh he continued.

Muzan: I have only taught you what you needed to work on, you have done all the work to make you get this far.

Asuna looked happy yet sad but didn't show it. She has noticed that whenever she compliments him on either his efforts in dungeons, training her, or anything else he would talk himself down and compliments her instead. But she didn't want to pry him into talking about it so she simply let it slide for now. After a few seconds afterwards her detection skill went haywire, signalling her that something was hiding. She grabbed an apple off the tree and went to take a bite not until the threat showed itself she immediately hauled the apple towards the threat. Not without  Muzan's efforts to stop her

Muzan: Asuna, wait....

Kirito: hey gu...

*BONK*

The unfortunate black swordsman was sniped by the apple only for Asuna to realise who it was after the impact. A fuel of frustration came rushing through her body like a roaring current, stomping her way over to the boy she started scolding him for his sudden appearance.

Asuna: YOU IDIOT! YOU SHOULD BE GLAD THAT I JUST THREW AN APPLE AT YOU! WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF I DREW MY SWORD AT YOU INSTEAD.

Kirito: h-hey calm down, and besides you hit me at the apple, shouldn't you be the one apologising.

Asuna: WHAT DO YOU MEAN I SHOULD BE THE ONE TO APOLOGISE!!! You should identify yourself to other players when your out of the safe zone! It's basic knowledge that every player should know!

The black swordsman looked over to the other male player, trying to get the males opinion on the situation. But only to earn a shrug of disapproval from Kirito's supposed hope out of this situation.

Muzan: she's got a point kid. I wouldn't argue with her, and besides why are you here?

Kirito: I wanted to gain some more levels cause there ain't many dungeons on this floor so I thought the forest would have some sort of method to gain levels. That's if there are any of course.

The chestnut hair girl let out a sigh to release her frustration.

Asuna: it's getting late so we should head back to town.

Kirito: well I know a shortcut to get to town. Perhaps you can see this as some sort of apology Asuna... maybe?

Muzan: alright lead the way.