Thanks For The Help

Hi there, fellas. What is up? I hope you guys enjoying your day. If it is a yes, I'm so happy to hear it :)

A'ight, straight to the point.First, I want to say, holy shit! I just like publish this fanfic not even a month count... My story is already have 100 readers. THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU FELLAS! I'M SO FREAKIN HAPPY! Sorry for the caps, I'm so excited.

Second, big thanks to NoelViatrix to give opinion for Nadia's Herrscher name. Want to know which one I pick from yours? I take Herrscher of Inferno. Why? Here are the reasons :

1. Since I make the title with Inferno name on it, it will be make sense if Nadia Herrscher name is Herrscher of Inferno.

2. Once she became Herrscher, her flame power is incredible! World Serpent won't have a chance with her

3. All of her attacks will be fused with her flame. How she attack? I will copy Dante's devil trigger attack from Devil May Cry 2.

As I promised, I will make special chapter for you, NoelViatrix. Stay tuned with the update, okay?

Also, I make something interesting and I will ask you this. 

"I keep thinking that on some chapter, Nadia and Kiana got captured by the World Serpent. To make you know, I want to make Nadia to be infected. Reason? Jackal put the virus from Harran outbreak to Nadia's body. Nadia showing the symptoms from cough up blood on her hand and feeling dizzy. As Kiana and Nadia try to escape from the lab, Nadia's condition getting worsen"

Guess that's all I want to say. Once again, thank you for reading my fanfic. I hope you guys like and enjoy my story. As always, May All The Beauty Be Bless :)