Chapter 07. Infected

**Date & Time = World Serpent Base, Unknown Location. Tuesday, July 15th 2019, 06.00PM. Nadia's POV**

Nadia : "Ugh...."

I open my eyes and still feeling bit dizzy in my head... Vision is kinda bit blurly. Why... I feel kinda bit... Lightheaded right now. As my vision start to get better... I look around and... I don't know where the hell am I. What kind place is this? This room is so big.

Nadia : "Where... Am I?"

Kiana : "Mmmmmmmhhhh..."

That sound... Kiana! I look beside me and Kiana also with me. Hmmmm... I think I know what just happen to both me and Kiana. We are captured by those bastard... World Serpent. Seriously... Are we trapped in this wide and big storage room. The air is kinda dusty around here. Strange... Why my neck feels kinda hurt and burn. Ah, forget about it. Right now, we have to find a way out from here. Kiana slowly get herself to get up and I help her.

Nadia : "You okay, Kiana?"

Kiana : "Yeah, I'm okay. Nadia, where are we?"

Suddenly, someone speaking through the speaker...

Jackal : "You both are at our base... World Serpent HQ"

Nadia : "Hmph, why I am not surprise by that"

Jackal : "Still acting tough huh? Oh well, I will enjoy this... As well your end, Nadia Adalrich"

Nadia : "Who the hell are you?"

Jackal : "The name's Jackal. Pleasure to meet you face to face... Adalrich"

Nadia : "Okay then, Jackass"

Kiana : "That's good name for her"

Jackal : "hahahaha, entertain me as long as you can. I will leave both of you for awhile. And for you Adalrich, let's see... How long you can stand for being a human"

She then turn off the mic and cut the speaking through the speaker. What is that suppose to be mean? After she said that, I feel bit uncomfortable... Especially with my neck. I hope they not doing anything stupid to me.

Kiana : "Don't mind from what she said. Let just get ourself out from here and we will be home free"

Nadia : "Y-Yeah..."

Now we start to find our way out from here. I know the door is locked with a keycard. And I'm thinking that this door is very strong, even my claymore can't melt it.

**Timeskip, 30 Minutes Later**

It's useless... I didn't find any gap or something to get out from here. And where the hell is Kiana? She's not with me for couple of minutes. I hope she get back here and bringing a good news.

Nadia : "Ivana, can you sense everything around here?"

Ivana : "(No can do. I cannot sense everthing. Something bothering with my senses)"

Nadia : "Fu-"

Before I finish my line, suddenly my heart feels hurt and burning... Come out with coughing and I use my left hand to cover my mouth. Without being notice by me, I spit something on my hand. As the coughing is stop, I look at my hand... It was a blood that coming out from my mouth.

Nadia : "Oh shit..."

Ivana : "(I knew that they injecting the virus to your body. I can sense that... It was from the Harran Outbreak)"

Nadia : "I see..."

Ivana : "(What will you do about it?)"

Nadia : "I have to hold it. Let's not make Kiana worry too much"