Extra Chapter 04.Love Of The Nature

**Date & Time : Hyperion, Theresa's Room. Friday, July 25th 2019. 09.00AM. Mei's POV**

Brand new day has come, Friday sure is a good day to go out. Especially, today is Himeko-sensei and my turn to go out with Nadia-san. Before we going our, Principal Theresa call both of us to meet her in her own room. I can see the exact same bag that carrying Nadia's serums. Yeah, it still many... I won't complain why some of us only use once.

Theresa : "Alright, you both are here now"

Himeko : "Yeppers"

Mei : "Is there you want to tell us, Principal?"

Theresa : "Just take the bag of Nadia's serums. That is all.."

Mei : "O-Okay..."

I went to the table to pick up the bag. And... Principal still looking outside through the window. Is there bothering her? Ah, I guess... It was yesterday... That time when Nadia-san asking something making us bit scarred.

Nadia (Inside Mei's mind) : "If you fighting an enemy... Are you showing them a mercy?"

I never hear that word coming out from her. But, I will not question her more why she ask Class Monitor like this. The moment she want Kiana-chan not to continue it... I can see a cold and emotionless emotion from Nadia-san's face. As I take the bag, I went back to my stand position, that is near Himeko-sensei, right at the middle of the table.

Himeko : "What's up? Not feeling well, Principal"

Theresa : "..."

Mei : "S-Sorry if I said this... Is it about... The word that Nadia-san ask to Class Monitor?"

Theresa : "...Yeah. I never heard kind of words like that from her"

Yeah, my guess was right... Principal really worried with Nadia-san, especially she is also Principal's adoptive daughter. She might thinking she won't see or make her own daughter as cold-blooded killer. That is not right thing to do.

Himeko : "Hey, I know it still in our head. But, we just need to believe in ourself or her, that she won't be a damn killer"

Mei : "Sensei is right. We should keep thinking positive and don't let that word come from Nadia-san will disturb us. Nadia-san that all we know is the hero of world. She save us all. Even the Honkai still spreading or the zombie outbreak still occured, we have to lend a hand to Nadia-san no matter what"

Himeko : "Mei, that is nice wise word I ever heard. Now you hear her, you can look at us with that cute smile. Isn't that what Nadia-chan ever tell you everyday?"

Hearing that, Principal turn her view to us and showing us her cute smile while holding her tears.

Theresa : "...You right. We should never think something that is not good from Nadia. She is our best friend. She is also my lovely daughter. Whatever happens, we must be there to help and support her. Now, can I talk with you Mei, Privately?"

Himeko : "I'll be in Nadia-chan room once you are done, Mei"

I give a head nod to Himeko-sensei. She then left principal's room, leaving me and Principal. As the door closed... Principal went to me.

Theresa : "Mei, I have a request for you. Keep this a secret okay? Even with Nadia and Kiana"

Mei : "Okay, I'll do anything for you"

Theresa : "Thank you, I know I can trust this to you since you are Nadia and Kiana closest friend"

Mei : "So, what you want me to do?"