Chapter 04.The Countryside

**Date & Time : The Countryside, Turkey. Saturday, July 5th 2019, 02.00PM. Nadia's POV**

It has been a month, me and the others... Spending our time to help the people who still alive from behind the wall. I'm so surprised that there still many people or even a children that are still alive around here. Me and Kiana always did the best for The Tower. Like keep searching for supplies, help few survivor who struggling to find a better and safe place to stay. Plus, taking out those bastard World Serpent. No matter what, they won't stop coming. Good news is, Mei-Senpai, Fu Hua-san and Bronya... Broadcast to the entire world through the Radio Station. Saying that Harran still have people who still live until this day. Big thanks as well to Mister Crane, he did fix the Radio Communication before we actually come here. Right now, me and Kiana are at The Countryside.

**How it did happen... Inside of The Tower HQ**

Nadia : "The Countryside?"

Brecken : "Yes, we believe there are few people who still alive out there. Best for you and Kiana to go there and check it out... If it is true"

Crane : "I'll be staying at Old Town. Don't worry, miss Theresa telling me that I can meet up with your buddies"

Kiana : "Give my regards to Mei-Senpai, mister Crane"

Crane : "Will do. I'm going out now, see ya. Stay safe and good luck to you both"

Nadia : "You too"

Mister Crane take his stuff to go to the Old Town and ready to aid the Old Town Team. That's a relief that also Mom order him to do so. Now, it just only me, Kiana and Mister Brecken in HQ room. Mister Brecken showing both me and Kiana, a map to go to The Countryside.

Brecken : "If you want to know, there's a patient that holding this map. Lena give it to me just minutes ago. Sadly, the patient didn't make it because the fever got him. He also telling me that... There is a possible cure in that place"

Nadia : "A Cure? I thought Doctor Camden research is our key"

Brecken : "You are not wrong but his research is needed for someone to work on it"

Kiana : "You right"

Brecken : "Here, take this map and follow the marker. Crane try to search the area and he said it would be much secure and safe to go. Remember what I ever said to you?"

Nadia : "Yup, do not make loud of noise and try not to get tracked by World Serpent"

Brecken : "Very good. Best of you two to start packing your stuff and get going. We need more antizin for supplying those who are infected. Stay safe and good luck, Nadia and Kiana"

Mister Brecken offer me a handshake and I accept it. I take the map that Mister Brecken gave it to me and heading out from HQ. Kiana close the door while I stood silent in front of the door near the stair railing.

Nadia : "Hmmmmmmm..."

Kiana : "What's up, Nadia?"

Nadia : "If that guy saying the truth, we better find it out"

Kiana : "Mhm"

Nadia : "This is Nadia talking to Hyperion, over"

Himeko : "We got you loud and clear Nadia-chan. What's up?"

Nadia : "Me and Kiana will be heading out to other place. This place name is The Countryside. It still around the Turkey?"

Himeko : "Any reason why?"

Nadia : "Brecken said that there still survivor and surprisengly... We might find the cure for this Harran Outbreak"

Himeko : "I see. That could be our chance to get the cure and help the people who still suffering in Harran"