Chapter 10. Welcome Back

**Date & Time : Hyperion, Canteen. Monday, July 21st 2019, 13.00PM. Kiana's POV**

Me and Nadia are in the canteen now. Man, no one is here but I can hear Mei-Senpai is cooking at the kitchen. I think it will be best to sit near to it, so I can pick up the food easily... For Nadia.

Nadia : "Well... This is still lunch time... But, this place is empty like a cemetery"

Kiana : "Yeah... At least, we have Mei-Senpai here"

Nadia : "You right"

It will be the best to eat together with all of our friends, since Nadia is already back to us. I put Nadia right beside my sit, so I also can feed her easily.

Kiana : "This should be good"

Nadia : "I know what you've thinking..."

Kiana : "Awwwwww, you know it so easily"

Nadia : "*giggles* You are easy to read"

Kiana : "Maybe next time, I'll try make you cannot read me again"

Nadia : "Sure... I'm looking forward to it *giggles*"

Mou Nadia, you always spoiling my fun. But, it will not make me stop doing it. Actually, yeah... Nadia is a person that is good at reading people's mind. I respect that. At least, Nadia always amuse me... Never bore me. I can hear a footstep right behind me. If it isn't Mei-Senpai who just come out from the kitchen.

Mei : "Ah, Kiana-chan... I didn't hear you coming to here. Also, it is so good to see you again, Nadia-san"

Nadia : "Same here as well, Mei-Senpai"

Mei : "Right, it still in Lunch Time. But, should be good if we eat together with the others?"

Kiana : "Yup, that's our plan. Since Nadia is already back, it would be good to throw a party"

Mei : "Sounds great! Okay, I will go back to the kitchen and make so many delicious food for us"

We both give her a nod and thumbs up. Now, Mei-Senpai went back to the kitchen and preparing the food.

Nadia : "She never change"

Kiana : "Yeah, you right"

Suddenly, someone tap on my back. When I turn my view, it was Aunt Theresa who did. She also come along with Einstein, Bronya and Seele.

Theresa : "Looks like you both already in here first"

Bronya : "Good to see you again, Nadia"

Seele : "Hi there, Nadia Nee-chan!"

Einstein : "Work is done, not even taking a long time"

Nadia : "Hi guys... It is also good to see you all"

Theresa : "Nadia..."

Aunt Theresa went to Nadia and hug her. I can see that Aunty is crying of happiness... Seeing her adoptive daughter is now back. Nadia hug Aunt Theresa back with her right hand only.

Nadia : "There, there. You don't need to cry, mom... I'm still here and one piece. Come on, cheer up. Everyone want to see your cute smile again"

Aunt Theresa let go the hug and wipe the tears from her eyes and back with her cute smile.

Theresa : "Yeah... You right"

Kiana : "Now, we need to wait for Class Monitor, Hua, Himeko-Sensei and Sirin to come here. We almost in full party here"

Bronya : "Worry not, I already call them"

Nadia : "Great job, Bronya"

Bronya : "Spasiba, Nadia"