Extra Chapter 03.Old Times

**Date & Time : National Art Museum of China. Thursday, July 24th 2019. 10.00AM. Fu Hua's POV**

Today, is another day for Nadia-san to go out with me and Hua. Our destination today is going to the National Art Museum at China. Since Nadia-san said she likes history stuff, she might enjoy visiting this place for a day. Before we went here, Bronya-san gave me a bag of Nadia's serum. Same answer, Kiana and Bronya only use once on her. I hope I can learn to be like them... Making Nadia's mood went up faster. We are inside the museum and so many historical stuff we have to look. While Hua looking at some statue, me and Nadia are looking at the traditional Chinese's weapons.

Nadia : "I never thought Chinese people like to use a spear or one handed sword as their weapon"

Fu Hua : "Indeed, they are reliable and easy to use. Well as you can see from Hua fighting style, you can say she is also good with them as well"

Nadia : "You right. Also, the way she use the claymore. Well, I can say... She is also great with that"

Fu Hua : "True. Well, how about we look at the old Chinese map?"

Nadia : "Sure"

I push the wheelchair and carry Nadia to the old relics section. Now, Hua come to us with excited face. I knew she also enjoying her time in here.

Hua : "Baaaack. How ya doin'?"

Nadia : "*giggles*We all good, just enjoying our time. How about you, Hua?"

Hua : "Better than ever. Now, where we headin'?"

Fu Hua : "The map of China in BC"

Hua : "Sound interesting"

Hua walks like a happy child. Heh, yeah... That's how she is. Never thought the museum is not crowded as usual. Probably today is not a big day for them or a holiday. At least, it won't stopping me and Hua to make Nadia-san even better. Thank God there is a canteen in here, so we can have a lunch and inject Nadia with the serum. We are now arrived at the old relic section. We can see a ragged piece of paper and look closer, it's a map draw really long time ago.

Nadia : "Even it is old, I can see how big China is"

Fu Hua : "I cannot say less since this place is way older than any"

Hua : "Umu-umu. Hey, how about we have a drink? I can buy some for ya"

Nadia : "Sounds good, I feel bit thirsty"

Fu Hua : "Alright, just get some warm tea if you can, Hua"

Hua : "Okie. Be right back"

Hua away from us to buy some drinks. I guess walking around and talk for few moments to explain does make my throat bit dry. Oh I can see a seats that is near with the ancient monolith.

Fu Hua : "How about we have a break before we have a lunch, Nadia-san?"

Nadia : "...Yeah, that would be good for you to rest after helping me"

Fu Hua : "It's fine, Nadia-san. As long I'm on your side, I won't be bothered to do anything for the sake both of us"

Nadia : "Yeah... I get it. Uhhh... I feel bit dizzy"

Shoot, she said she feel bit dizzy. I hope she sleep well last night or something might get to her...

Theresa : "Take a rest... Nadia's condition is slowly drop, Fu Hua"

Fu Hua : "Shoot... Alright, let's have a rest"

We decided to find a place that we can rest. At least, just a seat to sit on. Okay, I found it... It also near with us. I head to the chairs that located with the old monolith. I put Nadia's wheelchair right beside the chair and I sat near to her. I can see Nadia is holding her head, bit sweat come from her and... Panting.