Chapter 06. Trap

**Date & Time :  Countryside, Turkey. Monday, July 14th 2019, 09.00AM. Nadia's POV**

9 days had passed... Me and Kiana doing our best to help the people around The Countryside. Since one of the Faceless tell us that if we keep doing what is good for The Mother... We can get the cure, which we did it. One day, me and Kiana went to the cult location on the top of the mountain. Once we are in there, I can see they holding a ritual. Yeah... Even Kaan also in there and telling us that The Mother is our salvation. Well, talking someone drinking some kool-aid. That ritual was pretty bizarre even tho, I found it amazing. A blue smoke coming out from of nowhere and once it surrounding the area, the Biters didn't even bite the Faceless members and everyone in there. But weird, once I try to inhale it... I coughing really bad and my vision start to blur. Kiana found me pass out for few minutes. As soon I wake up, they said we are immune but... I cannot trust that word easily. Cause that blue smoke, is still a question for me. Like how and why... Right now, me and Kiana are in Jasir's barn. He said one of the faceless ask me and Kiana to help.

Nadia : "Soooo... What exactly you want us to do?"

Faceless : "We've found a strange phenomenon right on the middle of the farm. It's quite far from here"

Kiana : "Strange Phenomenon? Like what?"

Faceless : "Someone said there is one person deploying blue smoke, the same smoke that you both see and inhale it"

Nadia : "I see. Means, we have to check that anomalies"

Faceless : "Correct. Since you earn a high trust from us and even The Mother... We entrust this mission to both of you"

Nadia : "Right. Okay, let's go to the location, Kiana"

Kiana : "Aye-aye sir"

Faceless : "Good luck to you both"

We went outside from the barn. As always, people greeting us gently and warm. Because the Faceless guy said the anomalies is on the middle of the farm and pretty far from here, I could use the buggy to go there together with Kiana. We walk to the garage and looks like... Dima just done fixing and the buggy.

Nadia : "Hi there, Dima"

Dima : "Yo, Nadia. Heading out I see?"

Kiana : "Yeah, we need to go to the middle of the farm"

Dima : "Ah, I see. Alright, you buggy is good to go"

Nadia : "Great! Thank you, Dima"

Dima : "You're welcome"

Dima left the garage and heading back to his own workshop. I went to the buggy and start the engine. Oh yeah, my buggy is now even smoother than before. The sound, yup... I ask Dima if he can reduce the noise and he said yes, he can. Now, I can ride this buggy even better.

Kiana : "Now that's a nice upgrade for the buggy"

Nadia : "Yup. Since he said we don't need to pay, then we are good"

Kiana : "That's neat. Okay, we have to go now"

I nod my head, saying agree to Kiana and we both went inside of the buggy.

**Timeskip, Middle Of The Farm**

We are now at the location. Shit, this place is so big and hard for me to see where the smoke coming from. Right now, Kiana standing on top of the tree while I scout around right below her.

Nadia : "You find it?"

Kiana : "Not yet"

Faceless : "Apologies to interrupt you on your mission. It seems we got information that no one is in there but still, I want you guys to investigate it"

Nadia : "Well, that was something. Alright, we do ask you said"

One of the faceless just do short communication with us and that's that... No one around the smoke but still... We have to look around and see we can find something.

Kiana : "Ah! I found it!"

Nadia : "Where?"

Kiana : "East, just need to go to the east. We can go there by walk, no need to use the buggy"

Nadia : "Okay, lead the way"

Kiana jump down the tree and land perfectly to the ground and she then leading the way where the smoke coming from. Working with more people is better than being alone. Glad Mom pick Kiana to go with me, incase if something went wrong with me.

Kiana : "And that Faceless guy word is right... I don't see anyone around the smoke but..."

Nadia : "But...?"

Kiana : "The smoke is so thick... I can't even see through it"

Nadia : "Ah, I see..."

Ivana : "(What she said is right. I also can't sense someone in there)"

Nadia : "Hmmmmmmm... I have bad feeling about this. I hope that Faceless guy didn't trick us"

Kiana : "Hope so..."

We are near to the smoke. Ah screw me, there is one big ass Demolisher inside of the smoke. I can see him because the smoke is not closing his body clearly. Strangely, he just stood silent and do nothing. Once we are inside the smoke... I start to feel something weird...

Nadia : "Ughhhh...."

Kiana : "This smoke... So thick and... Heavy..."

Nadia : "Yeah...."

It is hard to focus since the smoke is quite thick and making us to feel... More and even more dizzy. I try to hold Kiana's hand but it seems that I'm not holding her.

Nadia : "*coughing*  Kiana... Kiana... Where... Are... You"

I cannot handle this... My vision... Is so blurly and this dizziness... I fell to the ground and can't sense everything...

**Thirdperson POV**

Nadia and Kiana pass out because the smoke gas is way stronger than they ever had once. Out of nowhere, a bunch of World Serpent soldier appear from the smoke and all of them wearing a gas mask to prevent the smoke inhaled by them. They went to the projector and turn off the trap. It was a hologram of Demolisher that looks so real for Nadia and Kiana to look at. Then, one of the leader came out, wearing a mask shape like an Anubis.

Jackal : "*giggles* It looks like our trap lured this two perfect girl. Nadia Adalrich and Kiana Kaslana or Subject K-423"

WS General : "Great job, overseer Jackal. Now, what should we do with them?"

Jackal : "Bring them to our HQ. Before that, give Nadia to the professor in the laboratory. Tell him to inject the strongest virus that we manage to make it from Harran's Outbreak"

WS Soldiers : "ROGER!"

They clear the smoke and one of them start to carry Nadia and Kiana to the World Serpent. Before that, they took the communication tool from their ear, making sure that they cannot contact anyone.

WS General : "After we inject the virus to Nadia, what should we do?"

Jackal : "We put her with K-423 inside the warehouse that we didn't use it"

WS General : "Sounds a good plan"

Since this, Nadia and Kiana nowhere to be found or heard by the local...

**Chapter 06 is done. Sorry if it's bit short, cuz I need to hurry to make the chapter where Nadia is being infected and she becoming the Herrscher. That is all you need to know. Enjoy and May The Beauty Be Bless :)**