Extra Chapter 05.Unforgotten Past

**Date & Time : Saint Freya Accademy, Field. Saturday, July 26th 2019, 10.00AM. Theresa's POV**

Today is the day... The last day for Nadia going out. This time, it is my and Einstein turn. Huh, never think that one of the genius from Anti-Entropy really want helping one of our friend having not good condition. The serums in the bag is still many. I cannot believe that Kiana, Bronya, Mei and Fu Hua only use one in a day. Nadia mood's really going so fast when going out with us. Knowing that, it makes me more relax. Now... I'm pushing Nadia's wheelchair and walking around the field on the accademy.

Nadia : "Hehe, I know Mom pick this place to make me happy"

Theresa : "Everytime I see you went here, you always showing a happy expression. Seems not boring for you huh?"

She shakes her head saying no to me. Huh, okay... I never see a person that didn't get bored by going to accademy for nearly everyday and every year.

Nadia : "Feels like a place you won't forget it in your heart. And this is the place where my trueself shown as well..."

Theresa : "Yeah... You right"

Einstein : "A place that suit to call home for you isn't it, Miss Nadia?"

Nadia : "Yeah..."

Hearing that, I can feel joy inside my heart. Even 20% of brain is destroyed because of the virus... She still not forgetting the moment she put her first step to here.

Nadia : "So, where we going to next?"

Theresa : "Kiana's class"

Nadia : "I thought today is holiday?"

Einstein : "Someone want to meet you, Miss Nadia"

Nadia : "Ah, ok"

Yup, it's a big surprise for Nadia today. The one who want to meet Nadia is a special guest. For not ruining today's surprise, we not giving Nadia some of the earbud.

**30 Minutes later, at Class 3-A**

And here we are, we now at class 3-A... Where Kiana and her friends except Nadia have to come to this room to learn. Before we enter the class, we want to ask Nadia... Is she ready for her big surprise.

Nadia : "3-A... Yeah, this is exactly where Kiana have to go"

Theresa : "Yup. Anyway, are you ready, Nadia?"

Einstein : "Once you are ready, I'll open the door"

Nadia : "Yeah... I'm ready. Open it up"

Einstein went to the door and hold the knob.

Einstein : "Very well, here it goes"

Einstein slide the door to the left and open the door for all of us. I push Nadia's wheelchair to enter the class. To surprise her, there's lot of student want to come and want to meet Nadia, including Kiana, Mei, Bronya and Fu Hua. And Himeko also waiting for us at the teacher desk. The students are the one who Nadia taught from year ago until now.

Himeko : "About time. Also, hi there Nadia-chan"

Nadia didn't say anything, she just look at Himeko and all of the others at their own table.

Nadia : "...You all..."

Kiana : "Hehe, this is what Principal Theresa mean by Big Surprise for you, Nadia"

Bronya : "It also a plan from Kiana to surprise you as well, Nadia"

Mei : "Since today is your last day to go out, we want to give you more happiness"