Extra Chapter 07.Dream

"A short extra chapter before the summer event"
**Date & Time : Unknown. Nadia's POV**

*In Nadia's Dream*

Nadia : "Ughh.... Where... Am I?"

As soon I open my eyes... All I can see... Just another weird white void with... A huge alive tree with beautiful flowers around the really green grass. I look at myself and... I dressed like my battlesuit but... My body is same like I am right now. Only different is, I can feel my back being touch from my long hair.

Nadia : "This is weird... Is this Ivana's illusion again or..."

Everytime I call or speak Ivana's name, she usually respond. But, she not even answering it. Alright, maybe this is another dream I could have. Hope this is not afterlife...

I try to walk to the tree and soon I arrive to there, I can feel a nice cold breeze air blowing tho me.

Nadia : "Hmmmmmm... Could be someone try to communicate with me"

??? : "Correct, Miss Nadia"

Suddenly, I can hear a voice and calling my name from the side of the tree. I can see a nice dressed, grey long hair and tall man. Huh? Why closing both of his eyes?

??? : "It is pleasure to meet face to face with you, Miss Nadia Adalrich"

Nadia : "And... You are?"

Su : "Ah, how rude am I not to introduce myself to you. My name is Su. I'm here to have a little serious conversation with you, Miss Nadia"

Nadia : "Ah okay. I hope you are not giving me a bad stuff"

Su : "Relax, I'm on your side for this kind of time"

Nadia : "Proof to tell the truth of yours?"

Su : "Well, I believe you have a condition you have to fight on, am I correct?"

Alright, this guy called "Su"... He seems know everything about me. And the way he ask me about my condition, he is telling the thing.

Nadia : "Fair enough. I believe you"

Su : "Great to know. Now, I know you will enjoy yout time with your friends... But might as well, I have to tell you about good and bad news. I will decide for you which one you want to hear first"

Good and bad news... About me? I guess, I have no choice to listen what he said before... My time is up from... The world. I look at him and giving a serious face that I am ready for every words he speaks.

Nadia : "well, how about the bad news first?"

Su : "Okay. I'm hope you are ready for this. The virus inside your body is still alive, so becareful that might gonna be your another worriness. I know you are free from that but, I have to warn you that... Somebody will take control your mind. And that somebody, will use you to fight your friends"

I know it... That son of a bitch, Jackal... She definitely gonna brainwash my mind and using me as her weapon to attack my friends.

Nadia : "...I won't be surprised by that. Is that it for the bad one?"

Su : "Yes. Now the good news is... I will help you to gain your true power"

My true power? What is he babbling? Of course papa already gave me all of his. Is this somekind of joke?

Nadia : "My true power? The hell you talking about!? Isn't my father already gave me that!? Not enough I assume?"

Su : "The power you gain from Strife or I can say... Your father, is not enough. You are now facing a very dangerous enemies. I am not mocking you at general, you are now at weak state"

Weak state... Whaaaat?

Nadia : "..."

Su : "I'm sorry if I had to say that. But I want you to believe in me, Miss Nadia? You love your friends. You love everything that is beautiful in the world. You love to protect everything with justice. You love your world. Right now, I offer you a chance to get all of this without a problem. I know you hate Herrscher because the tragedy that happen to you before. I am also saying sorry for your loss..."

He is right... I must do all of that for the sake of the world. I guess he is right... I can feel that I'm slightly getting weaker.

Nadia : "I guess... That words already inspire me. Alright, I hear you now..."

Su : "Deep down in my heart, I will say thank you... To believe in me. Now, all you can do is... Make yourself not to get carried when facing a enemy. Like your shadow said, your power is slowly depleted"

Ivana... Yeah, she did warn me that everytime either me or her using our power... My body slowly depleting the power. Is it because of that virus? I believe so...

Nadia : "I should listen to her instead I'm beating their asses down. Alright, I think we already done"

Su : "Well, just one more"

Nadia : "Huh?"

Su : "By the looks of your appearance... You becoming evil"

Becoming evil? Is he serious? I never do anything bad recently. But hearing that, I face away from him and clenching my fist.

Nadia : "...Please, I hope you are lying to me"

Su : "I'm afraid, this is the truth"

Nadia : "If you say, I am slowly turning into evil person... What thinks make me like that? What things I had done?"

Su : "First, your hair and eye color. Second, you still hiding your tru nature with Kiana Kaslana. Third, you still cannot run from the fact that... You are a killer"

When he said that, I immediately look at him with surprised face.

Nadia : "H-How... How did you know?"

Su : "I beg my pardon again. I'm always watching you"

Nadia : "...Any advice to turn me back?"

Su : "You must say the truth to Kiana. It will give you a massive impact to your behaviour. But be wary, when the times come... You must control your bloodlust"

I must say... The truth to Kiana... Who really am I. If that is the way to make me change, then I'll do it. This is for her and everyone's sake.

Nadia : "...Alright, maybe I need some good and alone time to tell her... Who really am I"

Su : "Alright. From here, I will pray for your best of luck, Miss Nadia"

**Extra Chapter 07 is done. Sorry for long not uploading any chapter. Having vacation was fun plus... I'm quite busy playing Honkai Star Rail. It is so fun and I'm still praying that I can Seele. I lost 50/50 and dunno what pity that I will get her on this guaranteed. Anyways, enjoy and May you, the beauty of this world, always shine :)**