162 Candles

Gracie wakes up to someone brushing hair out her face "Wakey wakey Sweetheart

Gracie wakes up to someone brushing hair out her face "Wakey wakey Sweetheart." a female voice tells her. Opening her eyes, Gracie grins "Auntie Lex! I missed you!" she squeals, launching herself into Lexi's arms. Lexi laughs, holding Gracie close "Aw, I missed you too." Lexi smiles, kissing her head as she stands up. Gracie snuggles into Lexi, nuzzling her face into her neck "You here for Daddy's birthday?" she asks. "Of course, you got your present for him? You made sure to keep it safe?" Lexi asks. "Yep, it in draw." Gracie nods. Lexi goes over to the draw and pulls out the present, that she and Gracie had bought the last time Lexi had visited "Come on then." she smiles, carrying Gracie into Stefan's room. "Happy Birthday Daddy!" Gracie exclaims, wriggling out of Lexi's arms and running over to Stefan with the present. "Thank you Princess." Stefan smiles, picking her up and kissing her face repeatedly. Gracie giggles "Daddy! It tickles!" she squeals. "Does it?" Stefan chuckles tickling her sides slightly. "I got you present. Lexi helped me get it." Gracie tells her dad, giving him the present. "Can I open it now?" Stefan asks her. "Uh huh." Gracie nods. Stefan opens the present with a smile "This is perfect Princess." he tells her, kissing her head. "It got me and you in it." Gracie smiles. "I love it Gracie." Stefan tells her, pulling the pendant's chain over his head.

" Stefan tells her, pulling the pendant's chain over his head

Gracie sits on Stefan's bed as Stefan and Lexi talk "Stop. I don't know, some freak shot at me with wooden bullets. I bail in under sixty. And why is a news reporter hunting vampires?" Lexi asks. "I don't know who knows about us. That guy did. There could be others. Do me a favor, while you're here, please be careful." Stefan tells her. "Why stay? I'm headed to New York for the weekend. Bon Jovi in the Garden. 'Wanted dead or alive', it's our theme song. It'll be a blast." Lexi smiles. "Do you think he would actually remember us? That was a pretty crazy weekend huh?" Stefan asks her. "We can make him remember us. Come on! Let's go. I mean, what's keeping you here? We can bring Gracie with us." Lexi tells him. "I told you, her name is Elena." Stefan responds. "Let's hope she's better than the last girl you got all sprung over." Lexi tells him, holding up the photo of Katherine. Stefan takes the photo away "You didn't even know Katherine." he points out. "'Cause if I did I'd kick her ass. Little bitch. Speaking of...where's Damon?" Lexi asks. "Inflicting misery somewhere. You gonna be okay here alone? 'Cause I got some things I gotta take care of." Stefan asks. "It's not exactly like I can go anywhere. And you and Damon are the only ones with these nifty little daylight rings. I have a mood ring from '75! Trade ya?" Lexi asks with a smile. "Doesn't work that way and you know it. Besides if I remember correctly Gracie has something for you." Stefan responds. "Hm?" Lexi asks.