Ohana

Gracie giggles as Damon chases her round the house "I'm going to get you Princess

Gracie giggles as Damon chases her round the house "I'm going to get you Princess." he tells her. "No Unca Damey. I fast." Gracie giggles, running faster. Damon laughs and carries on chasing her "Damon? Gracie? Elijah and Klaus are here with their siblings." Lexi calls. Damon finally catches Gracie, making her squeal and giggle as he spins her "Got you." Damon tells her, carrying her to the living room. Walking in they find Klaus and Elijah with Lexi and their sibling "Lijah! Nik!" Gracie exclaims, wriggling out of Damon's arms and running over. The two of the crouch down with smiles, letting her hug them "Hello Little Dove." Elijah smiles. Gracie smiles and motions to be picked up, making Klaus grab her before Elijah can "Little one, this is Rebekah, Kol and Finn. Elijah and I's siblings." he tells her. Gracie smiles and waves "Hello." she greets. "You're right Nik, she is adorable." Rebekah smiles. "You're Rebekah, Grammy say that you Daddy's friend but Nik had to compel him to keep him safe." Gracie smiles.

"You're Stefan's daughter?" Rebekah asks. Gracie nods "Uh huh." she smiles. "Long story short, Gracie's mum wanted a baby to sacrifice so spelled Stefan so she could have his kid. Stefan saved Gracie and raised her without the witch." Damon explains. "She dead, Daddy killed her." Gracie pipes up, making everyone look at her in shock at her bluntness. "Anyway, you said you'd explain why we're drawn to her?" Finn asks Klaus and Elijah. "Gracie's Grammy is Ariadne." Elijah tells them. "She's..." Kol trails off. Klaus nods "Anyone want to explain?" Damon asks. "I told you Ariadne was a close friend to our family. That's true but she was also Kol's lover." Elijah tells him. "She got pregnant out of wedlock making her father send her away. I never saw her or our baby again." Kol adds. "So Gracie is...?" Lexi trails off. "She's my great however many granddaughter. She's a Mikaelson." Kol says. Gracie smiles "I'm Ohana?" she asks, making everyone minus Damon and Lexi looking confused. "It's from a movie." Damon tells them. "Ohana means family and family means no one gets left behind or forgotten." Gracie recites. "Yeah, we're Ohana." Rebekah smiles at the girl.

Stefan soon walks in, finding Gracie sat on Kol as he helps teach her a spell with Finn "Stefan, what you doing home?" Damon asks. "I broke up with Elena." Stefan responds. Damon chokes on his drink "Woah, wait, what?" he asks. "You heard." Stefan tells him. Gracie looks up and sees Stefan, making her run over "Daddy!" she grins, running into his arms. "Hey Baby Girl, I missed you." Stefan smiles. "Missed you too Daddy. We have more Ohana now." Gracie tells him. "Yeah, Damon messaged me earlier to explain everything." Stefan smiles, standing with Gracie in his arms. Klaus walks over "Stefan, I believe I have some memories to return." he tells him. Stefan nods "Now you remember." Klaus tells him, compelling him. Stefan smiles "I remember everything, is Rebekah...?" he asks as Gracie wriggles out his arms and runs back over to Kol and Finn. "I'm right here Stefan." Rebekah smiles, walking over. Stefan smiles and holds her hand "I know it might sound weird, me having no memories and all, but I missed you." he tells her. Rebekah chuckles "I know what you mean." she smiles, gently kissing him. "Ewww." Gracie complains, scrunching her nose, making Stefan and Rebekah break apart as the others chuckle.

Gracie giggles as she runs round the garden "Gracie, come here. You need a bath." Stefan tells her as he chases after her. "No don't." Gracie responds, running round a tree to try and get away. "You do." Stefan sighs, trying to grab her but missing. The others smile and laugh as they watch the father daughter duo "She always like this at bath time?" Kol asks. "Sometimes. Usually when she's hyper, which she is." Damon responds. Rebekah smiles and Gracie runs over to her and hides behind her legs "Hide me fwom daddy." she whispers. Stefan comes to a stop and raises a brow. Rebekah crouches down "How about I give you your bath instead? I can do you hair after too." she suggests. "Can I have bubbles in the bath?" Gracie asks. "You can have lots of bubbles." Rebekah smiles. "Otay." Gracie nods, letting Rebekah pick her up. Stefan looks at them in shock "How did she...?" he trails off. "She obviously has the touch." Damon tells him. "What? And I don't?" Stefan asks. "No." Damon and Lexi smile simultaneously. Stefan playfully glares as he goes inside after Rebekah and Gracie.

Stefan stops in the doorway, smiling as he watches Rebekah give Gracie her bath "I can feel you watching Stefan." Rebekah smiles, turning to look at him. "Daddy! I got lots of bubbles!" Gracie smiles, splashing the bubbles around. "I can see that, you look like a bubble monster." Stefan smiles, walking in and sitting next to Rebekah. Gracie giggles as Stefan blows bubbles in her face, making her blow some back. The bubbles go everywhere, covering the three of them. Rebekah laughs and splats bubbles on Stefan's head, Gracie giggles as the bubbles drips down Stefan's face "Oh, that's how it is?" Stefan asks. "Yeah, come on Gracie." Rebekah smiles, lifting Gracie out and putting her towel on her. She picks her up and pushes Stefan into the bath before speeding downstairs "Come back here!" Stefan tells them. Gracie giggles as Rebekah comes to a stop in the living room "What did you two do?" Elijah asks. "Nothing." Rebekah and Gracie smiles. Stefan speeds in, soaking wet with bubbles all over him, Gracie hysterically giggling at him "Oh it's funny, is it?" Stefan asks. "Yeah!" Gracie giggles. "Very." Rebekah smiles, sitting with Gracie on her lap. "Stefan." Klaus says. "Yeah?" Stefan asks. "You've got a little something on your clothes." Klaus smirks, Gracie giggling. "I'm going to get changed." Stefan says, walking out. Gracie giggles as Rebekah starts drying her hair.

That evening, Gracie lies in bed cuddled into Stefan "Daddy?" she asks. "Yes Baby Girl?" Stefan asks, kissing her head. "Is Rebekah my mummy?" Gracie asks. "If she wants to be." Stefan responds. "I want her as my mummy, she make you happy. I like her lots." Gracie mumbles sleepily. Stefan smiles and kisses her head "Go to sleep Baby Girl." he tells her. Gracie falls asleep, Stefan tucking her into bed before walking downstairs "I'm guessing you heard?" he asks Rebekah, seeing the small smile on her face. "Yeah." she responds. "Well, would you? Like to be her mother?" Stefan asks "I'd love to Stefan, I just don't want you thinking I'm trying to get between you." Rebekah responds. "I know you're not, Rebekah. I would really like it if you would be Gracie's mother. She needs a mother in her life and I can't think of anyone better." Stefan smiles. Rebekah smiles and kisses him "I would love to be her mother." she tells him. Stefan kisses her back "Wow, she's been back a day and is already back with her lover." Klaus jokes, walking in with Damon and Lexi. "Shove off Nik." Rebekah tells him. Kol walks ion "Where's man great however manny grandchild?" He asks. "Bed." Rebekah responds. "Well I have something for her tomorrow." Kol says. "Okay, she usually gets up at about 8... sometimes 6." Stefan responds. "Why that early?" Klaus asks. "Dreams." Damon responds.