Family

Gracie sits pouting on the sofa "What's up pouty?" Damon asks

Gracie sits pouting on the sofa "What's up pouty?" Damon asks. "Why did Daddy go away without me? He never go without me." she asks. Damon crouches down to her level "Elena wanted to have some time with him on her own, away from everything. Anyway, we're going to have a good time with Lexi. Elijah is coming over later and he's bringing Klaus over for us to meet." he tells her. "But what if I can't sleep? Daddy always here." Gracie whimpers. "We can call him before bed, how's that?" Damon suggests. "Otay." Gracie mumbles. Lexi walks in and smiles "Elijah called, he'll be here soon." she tells them. "Okay." Damon nods. "What's wrong Sweetie?" Lexi asks Gracie. "She's upset that Stefan has gone away for the weekend without her." Damon explains. "Oh Sweetheart, he'll be back Monday." Lexi tells her. Gracie shrugs and walks off, going to the library "She's never been away from Stefan for more than a few hours before." Lexi tells Damon. "I know, I'm worried about what Elena is doing to their relationship. Stefan didn't say goodbye properly, Elena dragged him away." Damon responds.

After half hour, there's a knock at the door. Damon walks over and opens it, finding Elijah with another man "This is Klaus I presume?" he asks. "Yes. Niklaus, this is Damon Salvatore. Damon, my brother Klaus." Elijah responds. "Una Damey! I can't get the book I want." Gracie pouts running over, smiling when she sees Elijah "Lijah!" she smiles, running out him. "Hello Gracelynn." Elijah smiles, picking her up. "How about we go to the living room?" Damon suggests, leading the brothers through. Elijah smiles as Gracie starts telling him about what she's been doing "You've been very busy, haven't you? Now, Gracelynn, this is NIklaus one of my brothers." he tells her. "Hello Mr Klaus." Gracie smiles. "You can call me Klaus or Nik, Love." Klaus tells her with a smile. Gracie smiles "I thought it'd be best to meet here rather than anywhere public." Elijah explains. "Wouldn't matter. Elena stole Daddy." Gracie pouts. Elijah looks at Damon "They've gone away for the weekend, Gracie isn't too happy about it." Damon explains, giving Elijah a 'tell you later' look.

Gracie sits on Klaus' lap as she colours, giving Klaus different pencils to use. Klaus smiles each time she gives him a different colour "What's the plan?" Damon asks. "First, Klaus is going to wake up our family. When he does, we're going to go ahead with the ritual to break the curse." Elijah explains. "Why aren't they here now?" Lexi asks. "I wanted to know that what Elijah said was true, now I've confirmed it I'm agreeing to his conditions." Klaus responds. "I meet them? Grammy tell me bout all of you." Gracie asks. "Once they're awake we'll introduce you, they are going to love you just as much as Elijah and I do." Klaus assures her. "Otay." Gracie smiles, going back to colouring. Klaus smiles and brushes so of her hair out her face, not noticing the smile on Elijah's face as he watches them, "What about Elena? What's going to happen with her?" Lexi asks. Klaus and Elijah look at each other "We have some ideas but we will have to run them by you all first." Elijah responds, making Damon and Lexi nod. "Unca Damey, we watch Belle later?" Gracie asks. "Course we can Princess, why don't we watch it after dinner?" Damon smiles. "We watch it in a bed den?" Gracie asks, her eyes lighting up. "If you're good." he tells her, making her nod in response with a smile.

Klaus and Elijah soon get ready to leave "You come back tomorrow?" Gracie asks from Damon's arms. "Of course we will Little One. I'll wake up Elijah and I's siblings tonight and we'll bring them over in the morning." Klaus tells her. "Otay." Gracie smiles happily. "We'll see you tomorrow Little Dove." Elijah smiles as they leave. "Bye Lijah, bye Nik." Gracie waves. Lexi smiles "Let's get you fed, then we can watch Belle." she tells her niece. "Otay Auntie Lexi. Unca Damey, we call Daddy soon?" Gracie asks. "How about we call him now while Auntie Lexi makes you dinner?" Damon suggests. Gracie smiles and nods happily, Damon picking her up and taking her to the living room to call Stefan "Damon?" Stefan asks. "Brother, Gracie misses you and wants to talk to you." Damon responds. "Put her on." Stefan tells him. Damon passes the phone to Gracie "Daddy?" she asks. "Hey Baby Girl." Stefan responds. "I miss you Daddy." Gracie tells him. "I miss you too Baby, but I'll be back in two sleeps." Stefan tells her. "Pwomise?" Gracie asks. "Promise Baby, we can talk tomorrow morning and evening too. Okay? You're being a big brave girl, when I get back you can tell me everything that you've done with Damon and Lexi." Stefan responds. "Otay Daddy." Gracie says, a bit happier.

"Stefan? Who you talking to?" Elena asks in the background. "Gracie, she's missing me so Damon called to let her talk to me." Stefan responds. "Why? She's three, it's not like she understands anything that happens. I needs you more right now." Elena tells him. "Elena, she is my daughter. I told you when we got together that she will always come first. I'm talking to Gracie right now, I will talk to you after." Stefan retorts. Damon smiles, listening in to everything "Daddy? You there still?" Gracie asks. "I'm here Baby, what you doing tonight?" Stefan asks. "Unca Damey and Auntie Lexi watching Belle with me after dinner. Tomorrow Lijah and Nik coming wit there family, Nik wake them up so they together again. They say that they gonna like me cause I'm special and important to them." Gracie tells him. Stefan chuckles "You're a very special girl, Gracie. The most important girl in my life, you always will be. You know why?" he asks. "Cause I your daughter and family come first. Just like Lilo and Stitch, we Ohana." Gracie smiles. "That's right. I need to go now Baby Girl. I'll talk to you in the morning, okay? I love you." Stefan tells her. "Love you too Daddy." Gracie responds, giving Damon the phone. "Stefan, talk to Elena tonight. It can't go on." Damon tells his brother. "I know, I'll talk to her now." Stefan responds. "Good." Damon says, hanging up and sitting with Gracie.