Katerina

Gracie sits on the floor, colouring as she eats her apple slices

Gracie sits on the floor, colouring as she eats her apple slices. Stefan smiles and sits with her "Daddy, you use this one." she tells him, handing him a purple pencil. "Okay." Stefan nods, colouring with her. Lexi smiles as she sits with Rose watching them "You're right Lexi, she is adorable." Rose tells her friend. Gracie smiles and shoves an apple slice in Stefan's mouth, Lexi laughing "Daddy eat some." the toddler smiles. "Mmm, thank you Gracie." Stefan smiles, kissing the top of her head. Lexi rolls her eyes as she hears Elena walk into the Boarding House, Damon following her after letting her in "Hey." Stefan smiles, not getting up from colouring with Gracie. "What is this about?" Elena asks, looking round and spotting Rose "You." she says. "Okay, you have to understand I only know what I've picked up over the years and I don't know what's true and what's not true. It's the problem with all this vampire crap but Klaus, I know he's real." Rose explains.

Gracie gives Stefan a red pencil, making him smile and change to that pencil. "Who is he?" Elena asks, looking slightly annoyed at the fact Stefan isn't giving her attention. "He's one of the originals, he's a legend." Damon tells her. "From the first generation of vampires." Stefan adds. "Like Elijah?" Elena asks. "No. Elijah was the Easter bunny compared to Klaus. He's a foot soldier. Klaus is the real deal." Rose tells her. "Klaus is known to be the oldest." Stefan says. Gracie frowns and shakes her head "Okay, so you're saying that the oldest vampire in the history of time is coming after me?" Elena asks. "Yes." Rose tells her. "No." Stefan responds. "What they're saying is, I mean if what she's saying is true..." Damon trails off. "Which it is." Rose tells him. "And you're not saying it so I don't kill you." Damon says. "Which I'm not." Rose responds. "Then we're looking at a solid maybe." Damon tells Elena. "Not oldest." Gracie pipes up, still colouring. "What you mean Sweetheart?" Lexi asks. "Klaus not oldest." Gracie responds. Lexi, Damon and Stefan look at each other in confusion "Why'd you say that Princess?" Damon asks her. "Witches tell me." Gracie shrugs, eating an apple slice. "Which ones?" Lexi asks. "Ariadne, she nice. She my Grammy." Gracie responds. "Why we listening to this?" Elena grumbles. "Because Gracie quite often sees and talks to dead witches, it's one of her abilities." Damon glares.

Stefan shakes his head "Look, Elijah's dead, right? So no one else even knows that you exist." he tells Elena. "Not that you know of." Rose points out. "That's not helping." Damon tells her. "Look, I've never even met anyone who's laid eyes on him. I mean, we're talking centuries of truth mixed with fiction. We don't know if he's real. For all we know he could just be some sort of stupid bed time story." Stefan remarks. Gracie jumps up and smiles, running over to the library "He's real and he doesn't give up. If he wants something, he gets it. If you're not afraid of Klaus, then you're an idiot." Rose tells Stefan, watching Lexi as she follows Gracie. "Alright, we're shaking. You made your point." Damon says. Elena gets up "Where are you going?" Stefan asks. "School. I'm late." Elena responds. "Let me grab my stuff, I'll go with you." he tells her. "It's okay, I know where it is." she retorts, leaving. "She's in denial." Damon tells Rose. "Shut up, Damon." Stefan tells him, going to the library.