KAYLA 51- KAYLA KERR

It was the eleventh day of summer. My two siblings are fighting over which ice-cream flavor is better. Is it vanilla or was it chocolate?

The two of them are driving me crazy, so I yelled at them to stop, but all they did was flip me the bird and tell me to 'fuck off, old imbecile.'

This. This is what they get for hanging out with Milluki. I told them to not hang-out with him more often but I guess they never listened to me. I had been babysitting them for nearly a day as they romped around the park.

I sat on one of the rusty benches and the sky was birdless all day. The clouds are in its fluffiest. It is in its bright hue of indigo and the sky is in its pale mesmerizing pink.

In this time of year the sunset takes longer to set. Two hours before it finally leaves your sight and box of popcorns filled the trash bin beside me. Couples are here mostly. Must be nice.

I watched my two siblings pull each other's hair and I couldn't help but grin at the sight. At long last, they seem to be getting along.

The little petite one, my brother Kalluto jumps off his older sister and grabs some dirt and puts it in her mouth and I laugh hysterically as Alluka cries for my help. 

Alluka, the crier and mood bender, pushes Kalluto off her and rages on, pulling her little brother's shorts off.

An old lady ran off to them and separated them and yelled at them to stop, that it’s bad and they’re bad. My brother, Kalluto wailed, “But we didn’t made anyone die without money!” and the two brats ran away from the lady and I hid my face.

When I looked again the old lady was gone and my two siblings were nowhere in sight. I stood from my seat and moved my head from left to right.

The sound of beach balls bumping to walls are heard and big cans of sardines are made as drums and played by a fat kid who has an egg on his right hand.

The kids are nowhere from my two siblings. My siblings can never do things like playing balls or making cans as drums. They would pop balls and make me buy a new one and kick the cans on each other's faces.

Love from the Zoldyck family. Spend money to create destruction.

My eyes are being fucked with right now. They could be lost for all I care. They're perfectly capable of caring for themselves. When they're not with me, I worry about the people they'll encounter.

They can kidnap someone by pretending to be disoriented and demanding treats as a ransom.

So I started to follow where I think they would be gone. Mostly Alluka is the one who decides where to go and Kalluto would be the one to decide who to mess up with.

They’re a perfect team and even though they missed- we all missed, the beauty of childhood like the movies tells us. Every family is different and I protect the joy of Kalluto and Alluka. They argue frequently, but that's how they show their mutual regard for one another. In the manor, things operate differently. They haven't had a conversation in a while. They don’t talk. Alluka would be locked up for she’s the only girl in our family and girls born in our family are considered bad luck so she can’t really interact with the whole family. In contrast, Kalluto is subjected to rigorous training. It's no surprise that he loves the milk-flavored candies I purchase him since he's supposed to drink poisoned milk every night.

I passed through a rocky wall, causing a splinter on my pinky and what a bitch. I cussed for a while and I heard some giggling.

“Go on Alluka! Tell her!”

“NO! You tell her!” I looked at my right and I saw the brats pushing each other.

“Nah. Let’s just not. She looks sad.” Kalluto remarked and Alluka nodded.