KAYLA- 40. Level 8 Torment

Kayla's Back! Howdy!

--------------------------------------------------------

" Meet me at the living room you two after ten minutes. That's enough time right? " The boss asked, amber eyes looking like embers dangerously glowing.

" Yes Boss. " The two leaders answered in respect before the door squeaked to it's closing, and the last man in suit finally closes the door before them.

" Okay. We don't have much time. It takes two minutes to get into the living room. Let's kill him fast." Leorio said.

" I know. " The blonde one said and he went to a small faint blue rounded table with an opaque glass box on it.

Inside was red berries but it's no normal berries.

" Wait guys!! Come on! We can talk about this! You know I don't mean no harm to anyone. Only to Hanzo! Hanzo isn't even a leader. What's the matter with that?! He's not even under you! He's not even that great than me! I create poisons!! I'm a Rilin leader! I'm relevant! "

" Hanzo is the right hand of Palm Siberia and also a trustworthy guy to ours. And you, you are just a piece of greedy, aggrieved, entitled, butthurt fucker!  " Leorio spat out.

" Guys please!! I know. I know. Please! "

" And you! Also killed three of our men tonight. Not to mention the two men was under me. And one's from him. And they were just doing their job.  You just killed a number of our comrades just because you were butthurt! "

" I'm sorry guys! Please. Four of my men died too! "

" They're our comrades too! You don't get it do you? It's not just that. You know why you're here? You know exactly? Why you're here? You know why the boss is here?! " Leorio went to the fat short guy and grabbed his collars.

" You know you fucked up. Hard. You're here because you almost killed the young master. Even the young lady. You understand that? If he died?! If they died?! We're all gonna die too man! The boss will not even hesitate man! You get that don't you? Piece of shit. I hated you from my scalp down to my toes. You cause nothing but trouble to us. "

" Chill bro! I told you guys! I didn't know about them!! And you all being there! I swear! "

" We know. "

" Please! I didn't know. "

" You've endangered the life of the boss's son. He hasn't gone into our type of training yet. Knowing only every kind of street fights we give him, and only dodging bullets and fists. He's clearly not introduced in this world yet. " Leorio snarled. His voice sounding exasperated in it's maximum by his hated person's unbelievable injudiciousness.

" I'm sorry. I'll apologize to the young master!! "

" You fuckin lowlife have no right to meet the young master. " The blonde hissed in a cold brash tone, which the bull's leader shuddered tremulously.

" Punish me!! Please!! You can kill all the members of my squad in exchange for what I did! "

" Tonpa you piece of shit!! " The men at the back hissed in shock.

" Awww man. It's fuckin disgusting to think that you're also a leader of a squad. " Leorio spat in a justified resent.

" Please man! It's not like we've never been friends! Right? And you know you need me right? My laxatives are very crucial at this time! Right? "

" My god. Nobody cares. I'm happy you'll die anyways. No hard feelings bro.  "

" No way! "

" Now. Berries or guns? Which will it be? "