KAYLA- 39. X

Hey guys how are ya?!

----+-+-+-----------------------

The room was silent, and it wasn't supposed to be that deafening. Every second that passes feels like death.

The walls are chantilly lace white. Then, there's someone playing the piano in Moonlight Sonata outside, but it doesn't calm everyone like it should be.

But, is it supposed to be calming tho'?
No.

I think no, same as everybody else.

It was played beautifully but with this silence the crescendo was made from it.
Sounding like you're in a death bed, looking at your past mistakes in life.

The tension itself feels like death.

The chandeliers are beaming at it's  brightest and whitest tone as it can be, and the smell of good wine, from 1950's filled up the whole room.

How luxurious. You can stay here forever and think of how rich you've got.

But, everyone was scared. No one had got time to admire the room they're in. No, let me rephrase, no one cared anymore.

The music was gone and now there's silence again.

Everyone was holding their breath in scourging terror.

One man is crying and moaning in agony for his bloody face.

Too messy for the pearly whites floors.

He shuts his eyes, and let out a painful shriek when another hit of the spiked chained hands of a blonde, and grey eyed man, torn the flesh of his right cheek.

Pain and fear. Two things. Two words. Simple factors for the wish of fast death.

* Riing * * Riing *

" Tch. "

The blonde guy stopped the beating of the now almost unconscious big muscly guy, who he remembered was the one who maniacally and cockily aimed at him.

Dumbass!

He left in annoyance, and went to answer the call. It was from his comrade. 

" The Spider speaking. "

" Yes. He's here. And everyone from the Bulls or bullshits from the incident that survived are here also. "

" Yes. "

" Of course. Yes. "

" Good thing he didn't bring all of the bulls, or they'll all be history. "

" Yeah. Zushi is the new leader. Ye. "

" Great.  Please ensure the Young master's  safety. "

" Okay. See you guys in Yauhken."

He puts back the golden telephone and he sighs in stress and relief.

* Slam! * The door suddenly opened causing everyone's heart to jump.

" Fuck it man! Can you atleast knock? " The blonde hissed.

" Boss is here!! " The man with spiky hair and slim body yelled so loud and caused everyone to panic internally.

" Oh holy ghost!! "  Somebody screamed and caused everyone to almost hyperventilate in fear and they all prayed hard for their lives.

Calling for all the saints they know and trying to remember every incantation, and oration, and spells they could think of.

Even the agnostics have prayed also.